Action at the Ripley's Home

Andy's POV

I can't believe I walked out on Robert. I know he's just trying not to hurt me but I feel betrayed and lied to. What's more frustrating is I know I'm being irrational. With these stupid hormones, my emotion just takes over and all rational thought goes out the window. I looked for my phone and realized I left it in the house. I really wanted to go back inside and just be held by my husband but at the same time I didn't. I also couldn't. How could I accuse my husband, tell my husband to go find someone else when he constantly tells me that he only wants me? And I only want him. I decided to just go to the only place I could think of to try and recollect myself. After 10 minutes I pulled into the driveway. I got out and knocked on the front door. As soon as the door opened, my emotions just took over.

Vic - Andy? What are you doing here? What's wrong?! Where's Sullivan?
Andy - R-Ro

Insecure thoughts began to flood my mind and I began sobbing so hard that I couldn't speak. Vic pulled me inside and wrapped her arms around me.

Vic - It's okay. I've got you.

Vic walked me to the couch and just held me while I cried. As good as it felt, I couldn't help but think how safe I'd feel if these arms were my husband's. I then heard Luke walk into the living room

Lucas - Wait. Slow down and breathe. Now tell me again... She just got here... You know I will... alright, see you soon and relax, okay? Take a breather. She's going to be okay... bye
Vic - Was that-
Lucas - Yeah
Vic - Do you want to go lay down in the guest room for a bit?
Andy - Yeah

Vic walked me to the guest room.

Vic - I'll be back. I'm going to fix you something to eat
Andy - Thank you

VIC'S POV

After Andy showed up at out house hysterical, I wanted to get an understanding of what was going on and since I wasn't going to get that from Andy, I decided to take her to the guest room while I talked to Lucas.

Vic - Hey babe. Andy is laying down. I'm going to fix her something to eat. Did he tell you what happened?
Lucas - Yeah. He woke up and needed to relax himself and since Andy hasn't wanted him touching her, he went in the bathroom to do just that and she caught him
Vic - I don't get it why would she be upset for him wanting to rela-oooohhhh. You mean-got it. Wait so she doesn't allow him to do that?
Lucas - Yes? No. I don't know. Look, this is just too much information for me to blind sided with. He just said that when she caught him, she took it as he didn't want her. She told him to find someone and left.
Vic - It's just her hormones, she knows she can't live without him and he can't live without her. She can't even sleep comfortably without him and from what I hear, if he had any bad dreams. He can't go back to sleep without sleeping on her chest
Lucas - How do you know that?! Do you talk about us when you get together?
Vic - Of course we do! Is he coming here?
Lucas - Yeah. He was in a panic when he called because of what happened and he couldn't get a hold of her because her phone was at the house. He should be here in a few minutes.
Vic - Well, I'll let him give her this sandwich. If he upsets her, at least he has food.

Luke and I just laid on the couch and went back to our movie that we were watching before we were rudely interrupted while we waited for Robert to arrive. 5 minutes later we hear him pull into the driveway and we could tell he was moving quickly. He walked right in without knocking.

Lucas - Well, Eggy, our house us getting a lot of action today.

I glared at him Luke and slapped him on his chest.

Vic - Shut up, Lucas.

I turned my attention to Robert. He looked like he had been crying.

Vic - Are you okay?
Robert - Where is she?
Vic - She's in the guest room, there's a sandwich and water on the counter, take that to her.