Girl's Night

Another update for you guys!!!! This one is a long one. Sorry if it's not that great. Starting to get back in the hang of everything. I also went back and read the last part and there are a lot of typos (that's what I get for writing with barely any sleep) I had to go back and edit this because of all of the typos from being half awake while writing. I'll be going back to the last one to do the same. Not sure when though.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Robert and Andy headed out to Andy's car. Robert making sure she got in okay. He gave her a kiss.

Robert - I'm going to stop by the store to pick up some things for tonight so I'll be home a little after you
Andy - I want to come. Let's just go home to drop my car off and then go... Wait is the house clean?
Robert - How do you not remember cleaning the house?

Robert asked Andy as he laughed at her.

Andy - Stop laughing!

She hit him on his arm.

Robert - Ouch! That hurt!
Andy - Sorry, I didn't think it would be that hard... and I forgot. You know my brain is not fully functioning at the moment
Robert - Yeah, I DO know

Robert continued laughing causing Andy to roll her eyes.

Andy - Anyway, let's get going because I have some plans for when we come back.

Andy said, licking her lips, looking him up and down like he was a bowl of ice cream

Robert - Are you mentally undressing me, Mrs. Sullivan?
Andy - No. I don't need to do that. I have xray vision so I can see through your clothes.
Robert - Uh huh. So what do you see, Andrea?

He said, moving really close to her, whispering in her ear so smoothly and seductively. At that moment, Andy knew she shouldn't have started this game with him. Andy, immediately being turned on, had to cross her legs because she felt the flood between her legs. She had to push him out of the car.

Andy - Alright. On that note, I think it's time to go, because I now want to take you right here in this driveway and I don't think that's appropriate. Now I need to go home and change my underwear.

He tried to lean in for a kiss only for his lips to meet the palm of Andy's hand.

Andy - No. Do not kiss me. Don't touch me. I think one more touch from you and I might get emotional. Let's go home, drop my car off then go to the store.

Robert just smirked at her.

Robert - I always need my kiss when we part but I'll let you be JUST this one time.
Andy - Thank you. I love you
Robert - I love you too

Robert closed her car door and got in his car. They both drove home. Andy went inside to change and came back out and got in the car. Robert drove off, their hands clasped together, rested in Robert's lap. As they walked into the store, Robert asked what she wanted to eat.

Andy - Can you make some spaghetti and some spinach. Ooh and some curry ummm chicken! Or shrimp? Can you do both?
Robert - Andy that's a lot of food and 3 different entrées

Robert responded in a little disbelief that she just asked for all of that

Robert - That's not all for tonight, is it?

She furrowed her eyebrows at him, not understanding why he was asking.

Andy- Yes

She responded with a serious face and tone.

Robert - Babe, you want spaghetti, curry chicken AND curry shrimp?
Andy - Yes. You make it sound like it's unreasonable.
Robert - Well, ye-you know what? Nevermind, if that's what you want, that's what I'll cook.