Jack Off Or Jacked Up

[Friday Before Sleepover]

Robert's POV

I was in my office sitting on the couch reading over reports from this month when Andy walked in.

Andy - Oh sorry. I forgot to knock.
Robert - It's okay, baby. I'm just reading over reports. What's up?

Andy hadn't been feeling well since she ate those disgusting chips last night after dinner. She didn't get much sleep because she kept waking up having to puke throughout the night. At some point, we ended up sleeping in the bathroom. She hasn't been sick since about 5 this morning, at least that's what I thought, but she's been really tired.

Andy - I'm ready to go home.
Robert - We still have 2 hours of our shift left.
Andy - I don't anymore. Vic said she was tired of looking at me. That looking at me made her tired so she spoke to Maya. Maya told me I was done for the day and they forced me to come up here with you.
Robert - Aw, I'm sorry baby. Come here.

Andy walked over to the couch. She kicked her shoes off, rested her head on my arm and pulled her feet up on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her so her head was then rested on my chest.

Robert - How's your stomach?
Andy - Better. I've been able to keep my food down.
Robert - Well I guess no more of those chips.
Andy - No, I tried to eat some earlier and as soon as I opened the bag, the smell hit me. I almost didn't make it to the bathroom.
Robert - Why didn't you tell me?
Andy - You were in a meeting. Travis took care of me and made me some tea.
Robert - Well I'm glad he was there. I'm just working on a project. After I finish sorting through this stack of reports we can go home, okay?
Andy - Yeah.

I kissed her on her head and she responded by tilting her head for a kiss. I started rubbing her belly.

Robert - You can stay right here with me or you can go lay down in my bunk.
Andy - I need you to keep doing that so I'll just stay here.
Robert - Are you ready for weekend with the girls?

I got no response.

Robert - Babe?

Then I heard a light snore and started laughing at how quickly she fell asleep.

Andy - What's funny?
Robert - How quickly you fell asleep
Andy - I wasn't sleep
Robert - Not according to your snores
Andy - Just please keep rubbing my stomach. And. I. dont...
Robert - You don't what?

Another snore. I continued rubbing her stomach and got back to the reports. 30 min later I hear a light knock on the door. My blinds were open so I waved for the person to come in.

Pru - UNCLE-
Dean - Shhh. Auntie Andy's is napping.
Pru - Sorry. Hi Uncle Robert.

Pru whispered as Dean carried her into my office.

Dean - Pru wanted to come hang out with you guys until shift is over but since Andy is asleep, I can just find something for her to do.
Pru - No, please daddy. I want to stay
Dean - Okay well you have to stay quiet. Auntie Andy needs her rest. She wasn't feeling well. And you have to ask your uncle Robert.
Pru - Please Uncle Robert! Can I stay here with you!
Robert - Of course you can munchkin
Pru - yes!

Dean put pru down and she walked over to me. Dean left out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Pru - Uncle Robert, what are you doing?
Robert - Well, I'm reading all of the reports for each station to find ways to make them more efficient. But I'm only finishing station 23 today so I can take your aunt home
Pru - Oh... That sounds boring. Is Auntie Andy okay?

Pru looked over to Andy with concern in her eyes.

Robert - Yeah, she just ate something last night and it made her tummy upset.
Pru - Is her tummy still upset? Is that why you're rubbing it?
Robert - No. Her tummy feels better now, she's just really tired and rubbing her tummy makes her feel better.
Pru - Can I rub it?
Robert - Yeah