XI

Allura had the four humans stay late as lance and Lotor were keeping to themselves even when they were all outside, Lotor was quietly teaching lance how to read as they had a book in lotors lap and lance leaned over him to look at the words intrigued.

Allura looked over at her boys as she knew better of what they were doing. As long as they weren't fighting she was happy.

"What's your brothers deal? He has like the mental capacity of a two year old," Keith rolled his eyes watching lance and Lotor a little. He and lance already met before Allura knew, must've been a bad first impression.

"Social anxiety," Allura smiled nervously.

Lotor could hear him but ignored the humans, they didn't know, they didn't have a right to judge from having a privilege and luxurious life. He noticed lance was staring at him though.

"What?" He glared down at him.

"Shit! We forgot hair dye that's what's been bothering me, you and lura are showing your white a little," lance was looking at his roots.

"We can do it tonight," Lotor nodded, even with the smallest showing they couldn't let anyone know their natural hair color.

"I really liked your white hair it's to bad, do you think you'll ever grow it back out?" He kept playing lotors long dark hair and started braiding it.

"The day I show my wings to humans is the day I'll start growing my natural hair again," Lotor closed his eyes as he liked the feeling of people playing with his hair. He hummed a little but yelled when lance smacked the side of his head.

"No purring," lance hissed in his ear as he gripped his hair tightly. Lotor growled looking back at him and pulled his head away.

"It was an accident fuck off," Lotor scoffed but still stayed sitting for lance to finish the French braid.

"I wonder what else they put in you cause I sure as hell know birds don't purr, maybe a cat?" Lance teased a little but Lotor slapped his leg.

"Your not funny," Lotor huffed as lance pouted but tied off his hair when he finished braiding.

"I can be funny," lance gasped dramatically.

"Your pranks aren't funny," he said flatly and lance gasped louder.

Keith watched as lance tackled Lotor and the two wrestled as Lotor more tried to escape but kicked lance off as the younger one grunted when he was slammed on the ground.

"Dude that's way to aggressive-" Keith blinked when lance kicked Lotor in the chest and pinned him within the minute.

"If there's no blood and no tears they're fine," Allura looked at her boys unamused as Lotor bit lances arm to make him let go.

"Ow! No biting you fucking animal!" Lance yelled but screamed when he was tackled to the ground next.

"Allura help! He's to fat to get off!" Lance yelled but Lotor smacked the back of his head.

"You dickhead don't call me that!" Lotor barked as he had both of his arms pinned to the ground.

"Then get off me!" Lance whined. Lotor adjusted himself so he sat on lances back and had his knees pinning lances arms to his side so he couldn't move while Lotor had his own hands free.

"No, you were being very rude," Lotor crossed his arms.

"Fat ass get off!" Lance kicked his legs behind him.

"This is what you have to deal with?" Keith asked flatly.

"I would've punched my brother by now if that was me," Pidge nodded understanding the sibling dominance.