III

Allura sat on a blanket reading a book as Lotor and lance spared against each other as she ate strawberries cut up laying on her stomach.

"If I see blood your both going to get your asses handed to you," Allura called seeing Lotor catch Lances foot and tossed his to the ground as the smaller male grunted against the grass.

"I'm bored anyways," Lotor looked at her unamused but gasped when lance tackled him to the ground making Allura laugh a little.

"Do you want me to loose so you look good in front of her?" Lotor growled looking up at lance as he tried pinning the bigger mutant as lance had determination on his face.

"I'm going to win fair and square," lance growled but felt Lotors foot come up on his stomach and kicked him off as lance felt the wind knocked out of him.

"Not for a very long time," Lotor dusted himself off as he looked at lance on the ground.

"Lance I'm bigger than you and more experienced, your not going to win," Lotor glanced at him and lance glared.

"Yea So? Maybe I just want to get better at least than you," lance huffed sitting on the ground but saw Lotor hold his hand out.

Lance slowly took it but grabbed his wrist and yanked Lotor down as he pinned his wrists to his back as he pressed his knee to Lotors spine.

"I'm at least better at street fighting," Lance smirked but cried out when Lotors dark wings sprouted and made lance fall back as Lotors dark figure towered over him.

"Cheater," lance groaned.

"Street fighting means dirty fighting, you loose at both," Lotor rolled his eyes.

"Good to see you two getting along!" Allura called over and the two boys pasted a smile giving her a thumbs but sent a glare over at each other as she looked away.

"Your not worth another fight for today lance," Lotor walked away putting his wings away with a calm look.

"Well you're no fun anyways," lance huffed crossing his arms. Lance smirked softly and kicked under Lotors ankles to make him fall.

Lotor grunted as he bounced on the ground on his back as his head hit the ground.

"Go! You need to get out!"

"You can make it!"

"Lotor go-"

Bang

Bang

Lotor looked up at the sky wide eyes as he heard lance singing a small victory song as Allura made a comment.

"I'm done with the game," Lotor breathed as he held his chest and went inside without another word. Lance noticed the look in his eyes and felt guilt hit him quickly.

"Hey Lotor hold on," lance followed him as Allura went back to reading with her wings spread out.

"Hey man sorry if it actually hurt," lance saw him getting a drink of water.

"Enough lance," Lotor said sternly but lance noticed his hand shaking a little.

"Do you want to talk?" Lance asked softly.

"I said enough!" Lotor snapped but growled when the glass in his hand broke from squeezing it to hard.

"Damn," he snarled grabbing a towel but lance beat him to it.

"Dude your hand," lance grabbed his wrist and Lotor saw he cut his palm.

"It's nothing," Lotor glared annoyed.

"Put pressure on it, I'll take care of the glass," lance handed him the towel and went to grab the broom from the closet.

Lotor stepped aside as he held his palm against the towel as he closed his eyes hearing lance come back.

"Do you want to talk about it now?" Lance asked quietly as he grabbed the larger chunks of glass.

"No,"

"Acxa meant something to all of us lo," lance sighed but jumped when Lotor slammed his hand on the counter above him.

"Shut your god damn mouth," Lotor growled down at him as lances eyes widen slightly afraid.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he picked up the glasses and threw it away.

"It's just you can't always keep things to yourself, we're all we have," lance grabbed the broom looking down.

"We're all you have, you couldn't survive without us lance, your a undependable burden who can't even read," Lotor barked as lance swept the glass, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"If you wish it was me that got fucking shot just say it next time!" Lance yelled back as he finished sweeping the glass and threw it away but slammed the closet door shut as he stormed away.

"What did you do?" Allura asked with a sigh walking back in after she heard the door slam upstairs.

"You two need to stop pressing the matter of loosing acxa," he glared at her as he looked at his hand with the cut on it.

"Don't shut us out Lotor," Allura put her hand over his arm with a gentle look.

"Then mind your own business," he told her coldly and walked away.

Allura pursed her lips as she had her hand clenched in the air where she once touched the tallest of them all. She stood in the kitchen alone and let out a soft breath she didn't know she held.

Finally Allura went upstairs and saw two doors closed but knocked on the one to her left.

"Lotor?" She gulped.

The other side of the door stayed silent.

Allura looked to the other side seeing Lances door was also closed. She went to open the door but it was locked.

"Lance?" She called holding the handle.

It was just as silent.

"Lance What happened?" Allura asked softly placing her hand on the door.

He said nothing.

"Will you guys come out at least in an hour? I'll make dinner, whoever comes out first gets to choose," allura said loud enough for both to hear but got no response.

Lance sat in his room looking out the window as he sat on the couch next to it as he had a hand in his hair with his face blank. He didn't want to feel anything for now, so he didn't.

He just let the time flow with nothing on his mind and a breeze against his face from the window.