XIV

"Fuck! Put me down!" Shiro screamed as Lotor had a tight grip on his arm as he flew over the tree tops with a sneer.

"Who are You?" Lotor asked in a dark growl.

"Put me down first!" Shiro screamed. Lotor glared and flew directly up in the sky as Shiro screamed at the height.

"Tell me why you were spying," Lotor said as he flew to the clouds and stars.

"When I'm on land!" Shiro yelled but was suddenly falling when Lotor released him.

Shiro shrieked as he fell from the sky and could see Lotors dark figure wirh his massive wings flapping to keep him up. The look in his sharp eyes told him he'd fall to his death.

"I'm one!"

A moment later he was snatched from mid air but was still heading down to the earth.

Lotor tossed Shiro as soon as it was a safe drop onto the grass far from their house.

"Explain," Lotor stood tall as Shiro laid on his back wide eyes.

"I'm from the labs," Shiro pushed himself up with a grunt.

But that didn't put any ease on the winged mutant.

"What are You?" Lotor took a step forward.

"Come and find out," Shiro stood up pushing his bangs out of his face. Lotor sneered and leaped to the air as he went to strike Shiro, but Lotor was grabbed by the throat and slammed into the ground as a glowing purple hand held him down.

Shiros eyes glowed purple like his right arm as he had extreme strength.

"Champion," Lotor hissed knowing the experiment.

"Is that brother of yours like you too? Or does he even know?" He glared but grunted when Shiro started to put more pressure on his neck, he felt hair being stolen from his lungs.

"Keith isn't like us, you leave him alone," Shiro snarled but Lotor tried prying his hand off his throat, it felt like stone when he tried to move Shiro off him.

"Does your brother and sister know? Should lance be the first to find out?" Shiro smirked a little.

"Actually-" Lotor choked. "He's not my brother,"

Shiro glared again but yelled when he was torn off Lotor and thrown into a tree. He grunted landing on the ground and looked up wide eyes, seeing lance wirh his wings out and his eyes glowing and had slits.

"Experiment Kuron, aka champion, I remember," Lotor coughed at being able to breathe again as lance held his ground when Shiro stood back up.

"I thought he died," lance glared.

"Your the Avians, they made a lot of you," Shiro wiped his mouth as he walked over to them.

"A lot of us died by age six," lance said but didn't take his eyes off the possible opponent.

"I don't want to fight," Shiro put his hands up as the two boys stood together unsure.

"How long have you known?" Lotor put a hand on lances shoulder as he stood by.

"I was suspicious when You started school without lance, but I recognized the way you talked to Allura and how you guys were at home, I didn't know if you were spy's or not," Shiro told them truthfully and lance crossed his arms unsure.

"Your not one?" Lance asked.

"No, I think we're on the same side," Shiro sighed.

"When did you escape?" Lance looked confused. "We escaped only two months ago,"

"I've been free for five years," Shiro smiled now at his accomplishment. "I was twelve and a scientist name thace helped me escape,"

"Five years," he whispered in awe and looked at Lotor hopeful.

"What projects are You? Coming in batches and all," the other mutant asked curiously.

"Project royal," Lotor nodded.

"I thought you all had white hair and dark wings?" He was surprised.

"Just white hair, Allura has light wings, we dye our hair," Lotor explained.

"And you?" Shiro looked at lance.

"I was the only one of my batch that lived past the age two, I was only referred to my numbers not a project," lance showed him his branding on his arm.

"Are You different than the others?" Shiro looked at it not recognizing who he was.

"Body wise they changed us, me, my body is more narrow and lean and my bones are lighter, I mean Lotor and Allura are light but its just I was built for speed and agility, they were built for from line, to take a punch," lance explained with a shrug.

"Avians we're built to be offense and defense soldiers," lotor sighed.

"Were you from a batch?" Lance asked with a kind smile.

"No, I was kidnapped from the hospital I was birthed at because I was sick and was suppose to die within the 24 hours, but they put a lot of shit in my body to stop that," Shiro crossed his arms with a sigh.

"Who else is not human in this town?" Lotor asked.

"No one that I know of, I haven't activated my ability's in years so I've lived pretty normal," he nodded and lance gulped a little touching his own cheek knowing his deeper avian features came out.

"And Keith doesn't know?" lance asked now but Shiro shook his head.

"He has no reason to know, no one is going to be looking here... but you guys should stay on guard if your fresh out the labs, they're still looking for you," Shiro said but he was nervous as well to the thought of them getting caught, it was a risk to him too.

"But otherwise are we cool? I don't really want to be dropped from a few hundred feet in the air again," he smiled awkwardly.

"My apologies, won't happen again unless I have a reason," Lotor smirked a little.

"I think it's funny," lance snickered.

"It's not, at least not when you have no wings," Shiro groaned but turned around not knowing where they came from or where the house is.

"Guess your flying again," lance laughed a little as he took flight and Lotor held his hand out for Shiro but a devious grin was on his face.