Self Fun

🍵 🍋🍌🍑🍆🥒🍒🍉🥕🍄🍩🥚 🍵
------------------- ~ • ~ -----------------

Scroll slower to have more fun.

Kiyo POV

"Kiyotaka, aaaahn ~"

"......"

"Aaaahn ~"

"...ugh."

"Why won't you lick or eat this slice, Kiyotaka?" Kiyone asked.

"Even if she says that, it won't change that I only want to stare at it."

"Does it look beautiful? Hmm?" She asked me again.

"Yes. Its pink color mixed with red shades makes it more delectable." I was not lying. Just looking at it incites the urge for me to taste it.

"Then why won't you taste it then?" She frowned but still looking so cute.

"Because..." I stopped after realizing that I have no clear reason.

"What should I say? The only reason I didn't wanna taste it is because I might get addicted. And if I will, Kiyone might not be able to give it to me. She also has her own life."

Tiltung my head sidewards, I asked, "...Doesn't it look too hot?"

That was not a lie. Everything about Kiyone is hot. Including her-

"I guess so..." Her face turned even gloomier. Ah. This is bad. How could I refuse her if she wants it? I'm such a bad guardian.

"Fine. So can I touch it first?" I really wanna touch it after all, this was the first time I have seen a girl's-

"Yes. But don't press it..." She fidgeted as well as her legs were squeezed.

I wanna ask why but it must be embarrassing for her, considering she said-

"...it's still mushy." Oh. I see.

It does look mushy and wet. It was even oozing some translucent liquid that drips down. Now some areas of the bed has dirty white spots.

I looked at her hungrily asking for permission again.

She nods shyly as a light blush spread across her face.

"Go on. Touch it, Kiyotaka." She raised her knees to be more comfortable.

"......" Her voice was soothing and it made me have a hard time controlling myself.

Calm down. Since you are alone, no one will bother. So just do it, Kiyotaka.

As I was about to reach my fingers for the slice, I remember about something important. I still have not shown you how I became this close to Kiyone to the point of having this kind of relationship, huh.

So watch my flashback.

Flashback.

Flashback