Classroom of the Supreme : Old Characters

Classroom of the Elite : Next Generation

Classroom of the Supreme

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

The man who stands at the top. Best student that ever graduated in ANHS but was not publicized. He has learned of some emotions but still not clear about his own feelings. He is not an emotional person and still maintained his calm and clear mind. He broke up with his girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, after highschool but after half a year before his birthday, he came back after finding out that his father was "sick". His father was supposedly sabotaged by the other shareholders. He found out later on that it was a drug that made his father's organs to not function well. He "reconciled" with his father on his death bed. He also told his father how he feels neutral but still cares as he is the only family he has to which his father reveal some informations to him.

He decided to clear and eliminate the problems but that also made him decide to keep the White Room however he decided that he will change the White Room. He got famous in Japan after somebody caught his smile. ...WTF right? Actually, he is just famous in Tokyo.

He married Karuizawa Kei five years after that when they were 22 and 23 years old. They already had a two years old Ayanokouji Kyouya at that time. After that, he publicly disappeared to which everybody assumed he was dead after 3 years of disappearance.

He was involved in a mess when he invited his jobless teachers and batchmates to a party on his birthday when he dated Kei again without making it public. It was also the cause of the mess that he was still in.

Main head of Ayanokouji Family.

White Room's First Masterpiece.

White Room's Current Head.

CEO of Amasawa Conglomerate. (Amasawawa surname is used for his cover.)

CEO of 50AK Industries. (Read as SOAK Industries XD. Just ignore this.)

CEO of 123 Corp. (By the way, have you noticed ichi nii-san? Ah ok.)

Biggest Shareholder of T-REXXXL (You know it.)

|
|
\/

Amasawa Kiyone

Public identity of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

The name under the Amasawa Conglomerate

Publically known as Amasawa Ichika's sister

Kiyotaka wears loose dresses that cover almost all his body to cover the muscles he has been building.

He looks like a real girl except that he is naturally flat as a boy.

Δ • Δ • Δ • Δ • Δ • Δ • Δ • Δ