Classroom of the Supreme : Characters II

Classroom of the Elite : Next Generation

Classroom of the Supreme

AYANOKOUJIs

Ayanokouji Sayaka

Ayanokouji Sayaka

A rich and kind girl who lives with her mother, father, step-mothers, half-sisters and a half-brother who currently is studying in the elite school. She neither has the aloofness of her mother and father and has the complete opposite personality of them. She is very talkative but can easily read the atmosphere. However, during times, she ignores it when she feels like it.

She is barely called a genius in the family making her quite sad but her family has told her that it was normal. Her half-siblings were just monsters, that's all. She has the social skills and naturally heigthened senses that is unique to.her alone. Though she isn't as good as her half-siblings when it comes to overall ability, she has mastered the art of blackmail and acting even surpassing her demoness sister. I don't know how she got better at those specific subjects though.

She loves flowers so much and has asked her father to make a garden for her and her mother who loves plants and flowers as well.

She is to attend ANHS as a freshman this year.

Ayanokouji Kiriha

A young girl who likes sneaking up on people. She is very stealthy that only her mother and father knows if she's near. Actually is a very sweet girl who loves her family more than anything. She loves baths and always teases her sisters. She also doesn't seem to like boys, except her father, that she always find a way to fight her older brother. She is a lesbian or so she says. She has always been the best in academics and physical abilites among her sisters. Even her brother has a hard time confronting her directly.

Similar to her sisters, they are tutored since young and only get to attend school in their middle school age. They are hidden in public until her father, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, takes reigns in both the business and the White Room. Obviously, they are from the White Room but the current White Room is not as it used to be. They only push the limits of the kids who are talented and strong enough to proceed though there are some mishaps, of course. Unlike Sayaka, who is sunny and outgoing, she is mischievous like her mother and somewhat of a weird kid in school.but many boys still approach her to date which results in them sent to clinic and her to guidance office. She is scared of insects specifically spiders, caterpillars and cockroaches.