WhiteRoom-chan

Girl : Hm~ lalala~ dicklala~

Creak

??? : Eh?

Girl : Hmm? Oh, Kiyotaka!

Kiyotaka suddenly increased his guard as the girl jumped up.

KYT : What? Who are you? What are you doing here? And how'd you know my name? Plus how'd you even get inside?

'She doesn't seem to be a student here but did she just...'

Girl : I got inside because of the door. I know your name because I wanted to know it. I'm sniffing your scent from your used clothes. And I'm Cat.

KYT: Cat?

That's his concern?

Girl : Just kidding.

The girl suddenly walked slowly towards Kiyotaka while slowly swaying her hands sidewards. Her expression turned from cheerful to melancholy.

Girl : Kiyotaka, don't you remember me?

KYT : .....

Seeing his expression, she bit her lips and gripped her knuckles.

Then suddenly, she raised her and swung her palm to his face but sensing no malice, Kiyotaka didn't defend nor attack.

No. It was more like, his body felt relaxed when he was around her.

He expected pain, even a bit, but he instead felt warmth.

Girl : Look into my eyes.

Kiyotaka did as what the girl said. Swimming inside those golden pools of nothingness, he asked.

KYT : ...Kiyone?

Girl : .....

The girl suddenly shed a tear.

KYT : Kiyone.

Kiyotaka embraced her like she was his lifeline. She really was his lifeline other than Survival-chan.

The girl embraced Kiyotaka and encircled her arm around his neck. She hid her face on his chest. Then, she used her other hand to rest on the side of his neck and suddenly,

KYT : Kiyone...why?

The girl stepped back while grinning.

Girl : Kiyotaka.

Then she pulled his face and kissed his lips.

It didn't end with just a simple lip-to-lip contact, but she explored his mouth with her tongue.

Then she after she was done, she parted away from him.

Girl : Thanks for the meal. And on last thing, Kiyotaka.

KYT : Kiyone...

Girl : I'm not Kiyone.

Kiyotaka widened his eyes. He remembered her scent and her vibe and the 'warmth'.

Girl : I'm WhiteRoom-chan.

Then she pulled away along with his arms.

'It seems I've been defeated. Goodbye, Earth-chan, Peace-chan.'

Thud

Kiyotaka's body fell on the ground hard as his neck started bleeding.

'Hehe. You cheated on me, now I'll take you back from those bitches.  Now you'll never escape me, Ki-yo-ta-ka. Hehehehe.'

_______________________________________________________

Done.

I have a question.

Didn't Sudo lie down on Kiyo's bed? And also other people has already sat on his bed? If Kei actually sniff on his bed, what scent will she smell?

(Even if the bed covers are cleaned, you won't really wash the bed itself right or not?)

Anyway, stop, o' weird stuffs on my
mind.

Thank you for reading.

BYE!