Piercing Agony of Fate

Inside a room, a young boy is seen to be changing his clothes. He was still about 10 years old yet you can already some muscles bulging in his arms. His blank face was constant as if nothing could move him.

"Kiyotaka."

A cold voice entered Kiyotaka's ears as he finished changing back into a white loose lab gown.

He looked up to the white speaker at the corner of the room. Under it was a camera mainly to monitor him as he is the masterpiece of thy institution.

"Come to Room U2 within five minutes."

He nods his head silently and moved. The man at the opposite side had a cold look but a cold smile appeared making his assistants cower in fear. There was one gritting his teeth but he was just a powerless man in front of the leader.

After 3 minutes, Kiyotaka arrived inside the Room U2 where a bald instructor was waiting. He was smiling with his eyes closed.

He might look passive but he is actually the most aggressive and brutal instructors in the institution only next to the leader.

"Enter Subject 0201." The man's cold voice reverberated inside the white-colored room. It was as white as it could be like Kiyotaka's room.

After that, the door on the other side open revealing an identical looking person to Kiyotaka. He frowned but was not shocked at all. That man has done many crazy things already.

He wouldn't deny if he thought the man has made cloning machines already.

"Look, Kiyotaka. This is your enemy today." The man continued. "If you defeat that subject, I will bring you outside with me next month."

He calmly looked at the screen which has been always there already. The man's face was there.

He looked like he was in his late 30s or so. His eyes always looks like it was glaring through you. But it was normal to people here.

His eyes was distinctive to him...

...and Kiyotaka.

Those empty, dark and cold eyes that they both have is the proof that they're connected by-

"I will give you one hour to defeat Subject 0201."

Kiyotaka glanced at his enemy and frowned again. This time, he was confused. The man should've have known that not even the one-digit subjects can defeat him. If this subject has four-digits, it should have been easier.

Anyway, he just nodded and accepted his mission.

Subject 0201 approached him and he just stood still. He wanted to test his enemy first so that his body can adapt to how much power and ability he will use.

No matter when, Kiyotaka doesn't go all out unless somebody brings it out of him.

But now would he really hold back?

Whoosh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiyotaka stood back up from kneeling on the air after Subject 0201 leaned back when failing to connect the attack.

Kiyotaka still didn't move. He managed to evade Subject 0201's attack quite easily so he reckon that he was holding back.

0201 charged and sent a kick to Kiyotaka's abdomen but Kiyotaka dodged.

Kiyo POV

42° shift. Step backwards with the left leg. Bend the torso sideways and evade the grapple attack.

0201 seems to be holding back.

23 o'clock. His feet is forming 23 o'clock. And his arms are leveled to his jaw and chest. 5 inches, no, 5.29 inches away from the shoulders.