Guess who

I don't know if this is cursed but alright. I've been having nightmares that I tried writing this now.

Begin.

____________________________________________________________

YouZitsu Realm. A realm full of... useful and useless people. It was created by a somewhat useful but useless author but I think it was useful for me but still I kinda think some people will not like this world and even call it useless like my non-otaku normie friends.

Inside this world, a room or rather an institution bathed in the color of white, meaning monochrome.

Anyway, I will complain about google and dictionary. They said the meaning of monochrome is supposed to be a color in one color but possibly in a different tone so why white and black or black and white is monochrome? That's all. (Just kidding.)

It was called the White Room.

Again. Let's go back. A 14-year old young man, and about to become a 15-year old next month is seen exercising as a group of female scientists ogles his 8-pack abs and some where even not holding back and was kissing the screen from the obversation area. One scary old geezer left the room after realizing that the harem he wanted has been stolen by his only son.

Like GODDAMN! You hire pretty ladies just to seduce them but then you find out your son unintentionally steals them? What a cuck.

Is this what they call a great cuckfather? If so, I give him applause for receiving such a 'glorious' title. What a cuck. Laughing after getting cucked. Really a cuck.

Anyway, the male scientists in other generation were seen forcing themselves to a group of 13-year old girls even after knowing they could all beat them up. They were trying but not enough obviously.

The girls were struggling as there was an overwhelming amount of ugly bastards inside their rooms reducing the success of escape but as soon as they heard a bell, courtesy by a certain devil, they gained an unnatural strength they tapped from within them after eating their own hair or rather a strand of their hair that fell off due to the assault, that they kicked the male scientist off them and immediately ran towards the observation area. They were allowed there as Professor A. really wanted to seduce them but of course.

They dashed towards the figure of their senpai. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

A brown haired devilishly handsome young man with dark golden eyes. Sharp jaw, ripped body... Everything would be called perfect for them but I'm a bit straight so I can't say the same. (lol)

He was exercising openly and naked with only a boxer. Considering, he was the only one left in his generation, of course he had been allowed to do that. But Prof. A. didn't think it would have this kind of effect.

Thus, he got cucked.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was the so-called masterpiece of the White Room. Every female loved him while every male loathed him maybe except Professor A. as he is a simp to his son, even allowing him to cuck himself.

Anyway, this week was actually the last of the White Room's activities. Next week, they will be evacuated because of the horny virus– I mean data leak.

Now let's skip towards the next month.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is lying down on a sofa with a devil on top of him, cuddling like his little sis– lover. Her name was...

Ayanokouji Ichika, of course.

She was his, you could say, fiancée.

Another girl is with them and is another candidate, the name is Amasawa Kiyone.