Illegal Forbiddance

Incest. As it shows, incest is an illicit relationship between blood-related people. It is frowned upon by society however they forgot that incest is the root of all people. We can't deny that it is not forbidden because it is taboo.

But who exactly said that it was taboo?

99% of the world discriminates against siblings falling in love with each other and even shaming them for practicing such a scandalous act. I think it is very unreasonable.

I don't encourage nor normalize this kind of relationship but I also don't want to prohibit it. Those who prohibit such things clearly do not understand emotional complexity.

Have you ever heard of someone ordering someone to love them and they actually fall in love? In rare cases, it does happen. Our mind is created with a subconscious piece that we can't control and emotions fall under the conscious and subconscious portions of our mind.

You may disagree on this but I believe that romance isn't genuine these days not because they can't feel real emotions but because society stops and hinders such genuine developments. We can see people in love, yes, but are you sure that they are really in love?

What even is love? What does love feel like? Are familial love and romantic love different? Should you just love one person?

Honestly, how disappointing. How disappointing it is to hear that people believe such unproven facts.

People have their own definition of themselves and their feelings so why should society have any right to discriminate against incestuous or homosexual relationships?

In fact, not only between incestuous people but also between teachers and students. It is forbidden, as said by the society however what if there was actually a genuine and pure loving relationship between such people? Would you dare to accept it?

Of course not. Why? Because all the fallacy about grooming and pedophilia attacks your mind. The belief that you cannot date your own teacher or student is almost carved from the past.

Imagine if the first person who is alive in this world would tell us now that we can date our own sisters, cousins, teachers, students, and others, would people accept it?

No. It is because the influence of the belief is so strong that people are afraid to break it. They have the unconscious knowledge brought upon by the past belief of scandals to be feared.

Say, what if you lived in the year 100 B.C., do you believe that some of the people in the Bible are offsprings of related people? Anyway, if you think about it, everyone is blood-related. It's just that our blood connection is almost cut off due to the thinning of bloodlines. Our blood is mixed. We can't say that since we are American, you only have American blood. Maybe your ancestors before already have mixed Asian, Australian, or European blood.

Racism is also rampant but that is not what I'm focusing on here. So would you dare to say that your mother and father had committed an act of incest? Would you dare to proclaim now that you hate incest?

Yes, of course. Because people are too prideful and shameless enough to deny such things.

I'm not promoting such things but I have a reason as to why I'm sharing my thoughts on this subject.

The very reason being...

"So, Father..."

My sister and I have committed such acts.

"I'm pregnant with Kiyotaka's baby."

And it was up until the last base.

"Hence we're here... To ask for your blessing once again."