Love Letter II

Today was a grand day. Especially for couples.

Across the campus, you could see different stalls of food, games, etc.

It was because today was the Couples' Day.

It was to honor every couple that had still been going strong despite the class competitions.

And now we focus on a couple. Both had brown hair and golden eyes. Their beauty could charm anyone except themselves. Maybe.

"Kiyotaka, did you really join the love letter writing competition this year?"

"Yes. I will use your ways and win you 1 million points."

You heard it. There will be a love letter writing competition with 1mil Ppt as the grand prize. It might be too exorbitant for just a festival competition but author did it.

"I hope you win, alright? Good luck!"

"Thanks, Kiyone."

Kiyone gave Kiyotaka a kiss on the cheek before going on the stage where the event will be held.

Timeskip

"Time starts now! You can write your feelings now, boys!"

"Show your women how much you love them by writing them a love letter that they deserve."

Cheers could be heard in the stadium. Every grade was having fun that even enemy classes began to cheer together.

You could see in the background, Kei and Mio along with Hiyori and some of Kei's friends.

Hashimoto was also cheering for his king together with Akito and Ryuuen.

The other toolbox were cheering for Kiyotaka too despite being rejected.

"Alright, time's up!"

The event finished one hour later.

"Now let's have our contestants read their love letters and explain their letters. Give it up for, Fa Kyuman!"

Timeskip

"Next is the narcissistic Ikemen, Kouenji Rokusuke."

"Hu-ha! Quiet down, peasants. I'll be giving this time because I see that someone has plan something interesting. Hu-ha!"

He said while glancing at his side where a brown haired boy was sitting. He walked away while combing his hair.

"Hu-ha!"

"Alright. Let's finish this up with the school's number one ikemen, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka!"

Satonaka, who was thrown off his throne for his batch's most handsome spot glared at Kiyotaka. Also Nagumo in the audience gritted his teeth after being knocked down as one of the top ikemen of the school.

Kiyotaka approached the microphone and held it up. After checking that it was alright, he looked at the audience and searched for Kiyone.

After finding her, he exhaled and prepared to give his letter.

"........"

But still, after ten seconds, he didn't say anything making the atmosphere awkward.

"Kuku. What's the monster doing?"

"I dunno. I think King is not nervous though. Maybe he has a surprise?"

"I bet Kiyotaka didn't write anything. He was just looking at Kiyone earlier after all."

"You also noticed it, boy? Fufu~ as expected of Kouhai-kun's best friend."

"Fuka! Do you think Ayanokouji-kun will win it?"