Classroom of the Supreme : Prologue - Complete/Revised

Classroom of the Elite : Next Generation

Classroom of the Supreme

______________________________________

Prologue : Their Current Lives
______________________________________

Education.

It is a factor that separates aristocrats and peasants in the times of old.

To educate someone and to be educated gives you the opportunity to rise in ranks. The achievements you've gained throughout your life and the accomplishments that are recognized by everyone else also does factor.

But that is in the days of old.

Recently, education is neither mandatory nor unnecessary.

It is free. It is free in the sense of liberal privilege not of material and financial privilege.

Nowadays, there are many categories of education that we can select for our future. It is the key or rather the foundation we will be building for our future.

Any kind of education will, of course, work.

Simply to say, education is needed yet optional in the present. Education can be anything. Learning in the school or from your birth parents or anyone, even strangers means you received education. Education does not solely mean that you have attended in a learning institution.

It is a misconception that the people has been having since millenia ago. Education simply means enlightenment. To learn. To discover. To know.

It doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor.

No matter what kind of education you will have, there is a possibility for you in the open world or rather the caged world called society.

Society is a land of creatures in different ranks. These ranks are determined by rhe caste and social system that is stuck in the society. It is the reason that we label people by their identity.

It is also the land of predators and prey. The world of the strong and the weak. A dimension focusing solely on merit and power.

It is the dark truth.

And it will never be the darkest truth you will know.

Back to the topic of education. Learning is an inherent trait of every living creature since the start of evolution. Whether it was a human or a beast. It has been present since long ago.

Why am I talking about all this? You all wonder about it, right?

Let's see.

In the eastern part of Tokyo, a white building looking just like a porcelain building stood on its center with fortress-looking walls along a large black gate in front.

It is the institution called White Room.

The area was supposed to be filled with lots of trees but Eren and Reiner fought as titans destroying the trees and giving Professor no other choice but to build fortress walls.

Wait, that's not right. It was Bertholdt.l who destroyed them or rather evaporated them.

Anyway, back to the topic.

The trees were legally taken out for the sake of making this place public.

An institution founded by the late Professor Ayanokouji mainly for the purpose of creating a perfect human. Although, I would rather say strongest or best rather than perfect as perfection is nigh impossible or even impossible to achieve.