Guess who II

Again. Yes. Again. Don't care.

____________________________________________________________

Introductions

Clap

Clap

Clap

[Now we end this year's annual entrance ceremony for our new freshmen. You may proceed to go to your classrooms now. Good luck, kouhais.]

Many students sighed as they really felt bored of the entrance ceremony and even met a crazy old man. Plus at the middle of it, one old hag shouted to have 1 meter apart because of COVID. Who gives a fuck to COVID? Not me. I'm not COVIDsexual.

Anyway, our protagonist is seen to be choked by two beauties in each side, figuratively. Both of his arms were buried deep between their mounds and you can see how big they really are due to this. While some were blushing and glaring, Kiyotaka had a neutral face outside despite the smug and happy face he made inside.

He was happy to have these two girls and they even takes care of him so much but still spoiled. They want him to spoil them when alone especially on the bed. They always ask for...

Cuddles.

So lewd, right?

Anyway, they were about to go in to a classroom when they bump to a cute ponytailed girl.

"Awawawawa. Sorry!"

Now that Kiyotaka looked at her, she looked as innocent as a baby but in spite of all of it, her eyes says otherwise as it was looking at his pants.

"It's fine.", he replied.

"Hmm..."

Ichika hummed as if she pondering about something. Kiyone already knew so she just relished on the feeling of Kiyotaka's touches.

"Oh. Sorry again. By the way, I'm Karuizawa. Karuizawa Mako of Class B. May I have your name?"

'Oh. A great catch.', Kiyotaka thought.

"Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Class D."

"I'm Ayanokouji Ichika! Nice to meet you."

"My name's Amasawa Kiyone. Nice to meet you."

"Mm. Nice to meet you too, guys. I'll go now. See you sometime."

She waved her hand while running towards her classroom.

Kiyotaka smiled as he understood what she implied. Ichika grinned wider while Kiyone just shook her head.

Once they got inside the classroom, it turned quiet in a miment but went back to its noisy and rowdy atmosphere.

They were finding their seats when someone caught their eye.

A cute loli.

Definitely a Chinese loli. Dunno how they know it but I know it because of Wiki.

They shifted their gazes and went back to finding their seats. After some time, they sat on their seats at the back.

Kiyotaka sat beside Kiyone who sat near the window farthest at the back with Ichika in front of him. Beside Ichika was no one. The chair was empty.

Ichika stood up and jumped on Kiyotaka's lap irritating Kiyone and some thots. Kiyone didn't join her on his lap but moved her seat nearer to rest her head on Kiyotaka's shoulders. Boys were cursing him while girls were thinking that maybe it was a harem so they can join.