Love Letter

Sorry but I found this very funny and cringy that I had to share it.

Whoosh~

Two figures below a cherry blossom tree were facing each other.

One, was a young man who was very handsome that you could practically question your sexuality if you see him personally. And the other was a similar looking young lady who was also very beautiful that you could mistake her as a descended goddess.

"Kiyone."

"Hmm? What is it, Kiyotaka?"

Their soft voices could lull anyone near them.

"Why did you send me a love letter again and..."

Kiyotaka said while Kiyone was just smiling calmly at him.

"...why is it empty again?"

"Ah!"

Kiyone made a very excited face as if she had been waiting to be asked that.

"Kiyotaka. You know I love you right?"

"Yes. Obviously."

Kiyotaka responded confidently.

"So do you know why I didn't write anything in my love letters now?"

"...No."

Kiyone has been sending him love letters but it really had nothing inside. Except for the sender and receiver name, which is their names, he couldn't see anything. He even tried anything to uncover what she wrote on the paper.

UV, burning, gas, kerosene... Anything he can think of but he couldn't find anything. It was literally empty.

"Do you wanna know why?"

"Yes."

"Do you really wanna know why, Kiyotaka?"

She bit her lower lips after asking.

"Yes. I want to know why my Kiyone sends me empty love letters."

"......."

"......."

"Okay."

Kiyone took a deep breath while closing her eyes then opened her eyes a moment after that.

"The reason I sent you an empty love letter was..."

"......"

"...was because...."

"..........."

"Because I can't write my feelings for you into words!"

"...Huh?"

Kiyotaka tilts his head, confused at Kiyone's answer.

"...I can't describe nor express my feelings into words. That's why, I sent an empty letter..."

"....."

"...And I hoped you would have noticed it already!"

"......"

Kiyotaka closed his eyes realizing that he was not looking at her properly this whole time. Their feelings was the same. He can't express it into words but still, he didn't think that was also very romantic for Kiyone. Sending an empty letter was actually Kiyone's feelings itself.

So he opened his eyes and looked into hers deeply and opened his mouth,

"Okay."

___________________________________________________________

Moral Lesson : Never think that receiving nothing is bad. It may be just that the person/people has not found what you deserve.

Just kidding.

Moral Lesson : If somebody sends you an empty letter, it means they love you so much that they rather die than not be with you.

Just kidding again. You wouldn't receive one love letter ever in your life, guys.

BYE!