200 Followers Special!

HA! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SPECIAL CHAPTER, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS ONLY–

DRAGON BOY x SUPER : SAIYAN ACADEMY

(like I memetioned. Find out on Dragon Boy, hihi~)

"U-ha...u-ha...u-ha..."

Clank

Pat... Pat...

"I'm done here, Kiyone. Let's take a bath now."

"Okay, Kiyotaka."

They walked towards the bathroom together.

"By the way, didn't you promise me that you'll marry me? When will be our wedding?"

"Hmm? Tomorrow?"

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm also curious how 'wedding' tastes like."

"......."

Kiyone was bummed out.

She dragged her feet, disappointed at how her lover can't even understand those things. What best Saian, he doesn't even know what a pussy is.

After they took a bath, they did some boom-ah-ah-splurt before going to the stadium.

Today is the day of the annual Martial Arts Competition.

They wanted to join because the prize is Dragon Boy.

If you gather each part of Dragon Boy, you can make wishes. There are limits though. Like destroying the universe, making real cat girls, or something absurd like add 2 dicks on your body or be handsome.

They sat down together at the front seats as they were privileged to be one of the Saiyan Saints Council members.

"Senpai~ I MISS YOU~"

A redhead flew towards their seats and all they could do was...

Dodge.

Bang!

"Senpai! Why did you dodge? If there's a cute girl flying towards you, you should catch her. Hmph."

"Where?"

"Fueh?"

Kiyone bit her lips while looking away. She was holding in her laugh.

"...Senpai.."

"Where's the cute girl?"

"......."

"Pffft–"

"Grrr."

They sat back to their not really broken seats and starts to talk while Kiyotaka starts eating again.

After a bit of waiting, finally, the host arrives.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please take your seats. Today we will be holding the One-Day Martial Arts Competition. Brace yourselves with our Saiyan Saints Council!"

"Let's introduce you to the 1st year Representative, Super Saiyan Saint no. 7"

Drum roll.............

"The Puppy, Nanase Tsubasa!"

Nanase Tsubasa stood up while waving towards the students who were cheering loudly.

She met eyes with Kiyotaka and waved at him too. She blushed when he waved back and then sat back down.

"The second one is, the 2nd year representative, Super Saiyan Saint no. 6"