Kiyotaka-chan

??? : Kiyotaka-chan, I...

Kiyo-chan : Hmm?

??? : I like you! Please go out with me!

Whoooosh

Kiyo-chan : No, thank you.

??? : Ugh...

The boy in front of Kiyotaka-chan fell on his knees. His eyes looked hollow as his only chance is now gone.

Kiyotaka-chan walked away from the area and walked along the path that leads to the dormitory.

Kiyotaka-chan walked alone but still people were attracted to her. Every step she does, the people's eyes would blink fast as if they didn't want miss every action of hers.

Kiyotaka-chan ignored them and trudged towards the elevator and went towards his floor.

Ting

She arrived after 20 seconds and after going out, she rushed towards her room.

She immediately dropped her body on the queen-size bed where a young man was sleeping.

She crawled towards him and looked at him lovingly. Her eyes full of affection and love towards the boy was clear. Also lust, as she bit her lips after licking it.

But she resisted it. She stroked his cheek softly as she studies his pretty face. She missed him. Even if they were only apart for 10 minutes, she misses him.

She never wants to separate from him.

She rests her head on his broad chest while still stroking his cheek softly. Closing her eyes while savoring her scent and warmth, she said,

"Mhm. I love you, Kiyone-kun."

After saying that, she buried her face into his neck and purred.

Noticing some movements, Kiyone-kun woke up. Feeling a warm sensation on his neck and cheek, he held the thing stroking his cheek.

Realizing it was his lover's lithe hands, he rolled his body sideways making Kiyotaka-chan part from him a little.

Seeing her smile and blush, Kiyone-kun also smiled.

Slowly, their faces got closer and they were both looking into each other's eyes while sometimes glancing at the other's lips.

They couldn't hold back anymore and immediately pressed their lips together. Enjoying their kiss more, they took it into a more passionate one.

They rolled their bodies again with Kiyotaka-chan now under Kiyone-chan as their groins make contact with each other. Kiyotaka-chan's legs were placed tightly around Kiyone-kun's waist as well.

Kiyotaka-chan pressed Kiyone-kun's lower body more and starts to grind her covered crotch with his. Kiyone-kun did not mind it and even enjoyed it but he didn't move excessively since he didn't wanna hurt her. Also, since Kiyotaka-chan was wearing a skirt and Kiyone-kun wearing a cotton relax pants, they can feel more of their softness and hardness.

With her thin lace panties, Kiyotaka-chan took advantage of it and moved more to feel her lover's hardness. Making both of them aroused.

Kiyone-kun could feel a soft sensation against his hard rock rod which is clearly his beloved's pussy. Kiyotaka-chan's underwear starts to get wet as liquid is being leaked from her snatch and it also stained Kiyone-kun's pants.

Her wet snatch felt itchy so she stopped grinding their crotches and decided to just go all the way.

Kiyone-kun, feeling his lust rise, immediately removed his garments except for his boxers. He wanted Kiyotaka-chan to remove it herself because it will look sexier. Kiyotaka-chan also wanted to be stripped by her lover so she didn't remove her underwears.

Their lust starts to rise but they control it and just pressed their lips together again. Drool starts to leak from the side of their mouths as they attacked each other's mouths. Their tongues coiling together as saliva dribbled down on the bed.

Kiyotaka-chan went more aggressive as she starts to mess up Kiyone-kun's hair but that didn't bother Kiyone-kun as he was enjoying the feeling of her supple butt. He was molding it like some kind of jelly. His bulge got bigger and Kiyotaka-chan starts to press her belly towards the hard schlong that is only one fabric away to being exposed.

They stopped and got enough of the kissing and added some foreplay.

SIKE.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done.

I'm still writing other lemon so I won't continue this. Hehe.

Oh boy

Oh boy...

Thank you for reading.

BYE!