Classroom of the Supreme : Characters I

Classroom of the Elite : Next Generation

Classroom of the Supreme

Characters :

Hoshinomiya Chihaya

Hoshinomiya Chihaya

A soon to be third year in high school and the famous Disciplinary Committee Chairman who is strict to policies. She loves cats so much that she breaks the rules and always tries to bring home kittens only to get scolded by the dorm manager as it was not allowed to bring pets in the dorms.

Her response would always be: "It's not a pet! Just a lost kitten."

She is the second smartest in her year and one of the few A+ in physical ability in the school. She has unique yandere tendencies. When she hears the word "father" or such, she becames crazy and instantly glares at the people who utters the words whenever and wherever it happened. If she hears it privately, she would slap the person till they get knocked out. She has developed a father complex but never once thought of marrying him nor any of those romance because she wanted her mother to be with her father.

She is soon to be a third year in ANHS this year.

Ibuki Kin

A cool and sharp boy who lives in the way of violence. Though he does not like violence, due to him being the son of a martial arts instructor, violence always follows him thus he has developed a semi-aggressive personality. He has mastered many martial arts even surpassing her mother's titles who has once reached the international competition level. Though in a direct battle, he would still lose due to lack of experience.

Since a kid, he has always found peace as a wonderful thing. Every afternoon, he would always climb the rooftop and feel the strong breeze to relax. And with him being trained physically, he easily climbs to the rooftop of their dojo. He likes studying but gets bored at it because he knows the lessons until college entry level. He is amazing in sports that every captain of the sports club in his school has challenged him one-on-one and only to fail again and again. He was even called as the "Last Boss of the Spartans".