Levi X !Nurse! Reader (AU) Part 3

"Motherly: p3"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

Season 3 Spoilers

________________________________

(Requested by @Potterhead4life123 )

Third Person POV

"Is grandma here?!" A newly six year old exclaims from the bay window, desperately searching. "Not yet, Lizzy." Her frazzled father picks her up, still trying to help change her clothes. "What about (f/n)?" She smiles up at him, raising her arms. "She should be here soon, too." The father throws her pajamas over his shoulder then helps her step into the lilac dress she chose to wear. "Can you go brush your hair while I finish decorating?" He asks of her. "Okay!" She smiles at him, running to her bedroom to rake a brush through her messy, dark hair.

Lizzy's birthday party was almost set up, besides the few stray princess decorations, and plastic dinnerware that had to be set out on the counter. Before long, the man's mother had arrived, letting herself in. "Grandma!" Lizzy shouts when she heard the door close. Kuchel kneels down and catches Lizzy who came flying out of her bedroom to hug her grandmother. "Hey, mom." Levi greets, holding a box of plastic cutlery. "Hello, my boy. How are you?" The older woman smiles at her son. "Besides being stressed out over getting this house set up by noon, I'm okay." He answers. "Let me help out." The mother offers, letting go of Lizzy.

Eventually, guests started to arrive and thankfully, Levi had finished setting the house up before their arrival. All of Lizzy's closest friends had showed up, the group heading out to the backyard to play while Levi ordered lunch for everyone. After getting off the phone, a knock was heard on the front door. Getting up from the table, he goes to answer it. "Hello, Mr. Ackerman." A familiar (hair color) girl smiles on the other side of the door. Levi feels butterflies in his stomach at the name, moving aside for her. "Hey, (f/n). Thanks for coming." She comes inside and wraps him in a hug. "Thanks for having me! I'm sure not only the birthday girl is excited to have me here." (F/n) grins, sending a wink at him. "Oh, yeah, definitely." He nods, still trying to get used to her flirtatious side.

"Speaking of, where is the birthday girl?" (F/n) asks, respectfully removing her shoes. "She's in the backyard with her friends." He shows her towards the sliding door to the patio. "I'll tell her that you're here, you can set your bag down anywhere." The (hair color) nurse nods, putting her bag on a barstool. Before she knew it, a shouting girl came running in the house, tackling her in a hug. "(F/n)! (F/n)! (F/n)!" She exclaims. The older girl chuckles, hugging her back. "Hello to you, too, Lizzy!" She smiles, fixing the raven's hair that got disheveled. "Hi!" She giggles, still hugging her tightly. "Did you miss me? I missed you!" Lizzy nods, not wanting to let go. "Hey, I brought you a present but you'll have to wait until later to open it." The nurse whispers, making Lizzy gasp and let go. "Really?! Okay!"

When Lizzy finally got off of (f/n) and ran outside, she zipped past her grandma, making her gasp. "Goodness, that kid is fast!" She laughs softly, spotting the new female crouched on the kitchen floor. "Oh, hello!" (F/n) looks up and smiles, immediately recognizing who this woman was. "Hi! I'm (f/n)!" She gets up off the floor to shake her hand. "You're the girl my son has been seeing?" Kuchel smiles, shaking the girl's hand. The (hair color) girl nods, smiling bigger. "That would be me! I'm assuming you're his mom? You two look like twins!" Kuchel chuckles with a nod. "We get that a lot." She grins, glancing over at her embarrassed son. The three decide to take a seat at the kitchen table and talk before Lizzy and all of her friends come running into the house for lunch.