!Embarrassing! Levi X Reader ⚠️18+

"Foolish"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•18+ Content

•OOC Levi

•Swearing

•References to Sex

________________________________

Third Person POV

Ever since captain Levi got a new member in his squad, he knew he would have some sort of special connection with her.

Since the moment he first laid eyes on her, he had a feeling he's never felt before. And when he first had this feeling, he wasn't afraid to show it.

What he did, every day, was try his best to embarrass her since he wasn't good at expressing romantic feelings. You could say, it was his way of flirting.

No, he didn't embarrass her when they were alone. He always made sure that there were others around.

He still hasn't done his daily "embarrass (f/n)" yet, which was what he was on his way to do.

The short corporal spotted the (h/c) haired cadet, so he confidently walked over to her. One of his most used and original lines was "Damn f/n), you're looking sizzling today."

After he spoke, he didn't bother turning around to see her reaction. Which he already knew what it was. A quick blush and hiding behind her hands while her friends laughed at her.

Levi smirked, completing his daily task.

Oh man, have I got the best line for you tomorrow!

Was what he thought as he strolled to his usual spot in the mess hall.

On occasion, when Levi was feeling "saucy", he would approach her twice in one day. Which was very rare. Levi's saucy days would only happen about once a month.

It became so entertaining to everyone to see the corporal embarrass someone everyday. It was the only part they looked forward too in their day.

When (f/n) finished eating, she quickly got up and went to go find Hanji. Once she spotted the crazy scientist, (f/n) ran over to her.

"Hanji, you have got to help me!" She pleaded. "Why? What's wrong?" Hanji asked, a bit concerned. "With this whole 'corporal embarrassing me', crap. He won't stop!" The (e/c) eyed girl answered.

"How am I supposed to help you? It just means he likes you silly!" Hanji giggled. "Wha-? No he doesn't!" She shouted. "Oh really...? Then why would he always be flirtatious around you?"

"Like how so? You have no proof." (F/n) scoffed, crossing her arms. "My eyes and ears are the only proof I need. The way he smirks at you, the way he talks to you, his body movements and most importantly, the way he looks at you. Those were all pretty flirtatious!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Whatever, you fuck-nugget." She chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow after shorty's next love attempt!" Hanji laughed.

(F/n) shook her head as she replied to Hanji before going back to her room for bed.

The next day...

Levi walked inside of the mess hall for dinner when he spotted (f/n) sitting with her friends. He decided that he would give it a few minutes, so he could catch her by surprise.