!Actor! Levi X !Singer! Reader (AU) (Genderfluid)

"No One Famous"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

Season 3 Spoilers

________________________________

(Requested by: hinatobiofly )

Third Person POV

Levi Ackerman, a world famous actor, had landed a new gig for an upcoming action show, Attack on Titan. The first few weeks of filming went pretty well. He met all his coworkers and practiced lines with them before shooting. He enjoyed the work and getting to know the story of the show as he portrayed a Captain in one of the show's Military branches. Everyone liked him and his character. The man was so talented, he really became his character. It's what he's known for.

While filming the first season, casting agents brought in vocalists to record some music they had written for the show. One of the applicants was a popular singer on YouTube named (f/n) (l/n), not a lot of people knew about them but much of the younger generation did. The casting director liked them so much, they were hired on the spot.

One day, after finishing filming one of the last episodes, Levi returns to the dressing room to take off his outfit and change back into his regular clothes. Once he leaves again, he hears a door open with a voice leaking out from it. The door closes again and the voice is gone. Deciding to investigate some more, Levi strolls down the hallway towards the door, pressing his ear against it. Inside, he hears someone singing. The voice sounds a bit familiar to him but doesn't ring a bell right off the bat. Being ballsy, he gently opens the door into the recording studio, seeing someone inside the recording booth. "Oh, hey, Levi! Did you come to check out our new vocalist?" The music producer greets the man. "I guess so, I just heard music and singing." The raven nods, entering the room some more to watch.

"That's (f/n) (l/n) from YouTube, aren't they great?" The producer smiles enthusiastically. "Yeah, they're really good." Levi nods again, placing his hands on his hips. Levi watches for a bit until his phone vibrates in his pocket. Looking down at it, it's a call from his friend, Farlan. The man quietly excuses himself, taking the call outside of the building.

Later that evening, after just hanging up the phone, Levi hears the back door open. Looking over his shoulder, the singer from earlier steps out, eyes making contact with his. "Oh, goodnight!" They smile politely, heading towards their car. "Night." Levi replies, watching them walk away. Their voice was just as sweet sounding as when they sang. He had never heard someone put so much energy into singing, they sang with their whole body it seemed. He was blown away to say the least.

Over the next few weeks, Levi found himself drifting into the recording studio just to listen to (f/n) sing after he was done filming. He still hadn't had a proper conversation with them yet but he was hoping they one day would. After the last episode, Levi stays a bit longer to celebrate with the cast and crew for the wrap of their first season. In one of the meeting rooms, a small buffet is set up and a bartender is present to serve some drinks. While heading to the room, Levi notices the vocalist leaving the recording studio. Deciding on a whim, he calls out to them. "Hey, are you coming to hang out?" The question slightly startles (f/n), not at all expecting to be invited since they're not really a part of the cast. Turning around, they point to themself, confused. "You're the only other person in this hallway, of course." Levi sighs, watching as (f/n) slowly approaches. "I mean... I guess I could." They nod with a shy smile. "Oh- I'm (f/n), by the way." They hold out their hand to him. "I've heard. Levi." The raven takes their hand, giving it a single shake before opening the door for them.

After some time of hanging out with the cast and crew, Levi becomes bored, sitting by (f/n) as they listen to another long speech by Hange, one of the cast members. "Do you wanna get out of here?" Levi quietly asks (f/n), staring at the brunette in the front of the room, talking about who knows what. "Where would we go to?" (F/n) asks, furrowing their brows at the question. "Anywhere but here. I can't listen to another one of these dull speeches." Levi replies, taking a sip of champagne. "Okay." (F/n) nods after thinking about it. "Can I choose where we go?" They then ask with a forming grin. "Go for it." Levi finishes his drink, setting the glass down. "Perfect." The singer smiles, getting up and dragging him out of the room.

"Mr. Ackerman, over here!" "Levi, how was it filming Attack on Titan?" "Levi, a minute of your time?" "Levi Ackerman, did you experience any on-set romances?" Paparazzi bombards the young man as he is only trying to pose for pictures on the red carpet. Hange quietly chuckles as they approach the shorter male, posing for a few pictures with him. "You're all the buzz, shorty." They snicker, making bunny ears with their fingers behind his head. "I couldn't tell." Levi hums, swatting their hand away. Hange chuckles and notices someone walking towards them. "Hey!" They wave them over, moving out of the way. Levi glances to the side, pupils dilating at their presence.

"Levi, there's rumors you've started a new relationship!" Another interviewer shouts from behind the rope. The man ignores the comment, wrapping his arm around (f/n)'s waist once they're in arm's reach. "This is my partner, (f/n)." He announces, not bothered by their embarrassed face after publicly confirming their relationship. "Don't be shy." He whispers to them, glancing down/up/straight at (f/n). "It's still some getting used to." They quietly laugh, smiling at him. "But this is something I'm already used to," They cup his opposite cheek, pulling him to face them so they can plant their lips on his. The paparazzi goes wild, taking even more photos. As soon as they separate, Levi smirks very subtly. "I'm glad you're used to it already."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Something cute and soft for y'all ☺️

More one-shots to come but they will take some time as I'm practically a full-time student again and hardly have time to even blink when it's not the weekend! 🥲

~AlpineBreadStick