!Fluff! Levi X Reader ⚠️18+

"Sleepover"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•18+ Content

•Mention of Sex

________________________________

Third Person POV

"Ymir, can I please come inside now?" An irritated (h/c) haired girl asked.

You see, she was trying to get back inside her room, whom she shared with Ymir. However, the tall brunette wouldn't let her back inside since she locked herself in there after a fight with Krista/Christa.

(F/n) soon gave up, deciding she would have to sleep somewhere else for the night.

She sighed, walking away and down the hall.

Where do I sleep now? The mess hall? I could see if Mikasa doesn't mind me staying with her.

(F/n) went up to Mikasa's door, knocking twice before stepping back a bit.

After around a minute of waiting there, she walked away to see if there was anyone else.

She must already be asleep or out doing some late night training.

"I know, maybe Sasha!" She whispered to herself, heading towards Sasha's dorm.

Before she got to Sasha's, she heard moaning.

Oh God, is she hooking up with Connie again?!

Quickly walking away, covering her ears with her hands, she went down another hallway.

It would be awkward to stay with Krista/Christa, considering her and Ymir aren't doing so well.

(F/n) remembered that squad leader Hanji was going to be up for awhile doing experiments.

She knocked on her door, waiting for Hanji to answer. A minute later and Hanji opened the door with a big grin.

"(F/n)! Hello! What can I do for you?" She smiled even wider. "Do you mind if I stay here with you tonight? Ymir locked herself in our room." The (e/c) eyed girl sighed.

"Sure, come on in! Make yourself at home!" She grabbed (f/n)'s arm and dragged her inside.

"Don't mind the experiments I'm doing, it shouldn't take much longer." The crazy scientist said.

"Oh, okay." She smiled.

Time Skip

It was twelve at night and Hanji finally finished about an hour ago. (F/n) got up to leave because Hanji was talking in her sleep and wouldn't quit snoring.

Exiting Hanji's office/bedroom, she walked across the hall. She didn't recognize whose room it was, so she gave it a shot anyway.

After knocking twice, there was a quick reply. The door opened up a bit, revealing the short corporal, Levi.

"Oh! Sorry, sir! I didn't know this was your room. If you'll just excuse me.." She started walking away until she felt her arm being pulled back.

"What was it that you needed?" He asked, not letting go of her arm.

Swallowing, she breathed in and out, answering his question. "I don't have anywhere to stay tonight."

"Why not?" He cocked his head to the side, ever so slightly. "Ymir won't let me back in our room." She replied, looking down at the floor.

"You can stay here." He sighed, moving aside.

"Really? Thanks! But you really didn't have to."

"Well I didn't want you sleeping out in the stables."

"Why do you suddenly care about where I sleep?" She furrowed her brows, in confusion.

"Just-never mind." He rolled his eyes, walking inside his attached bedroom to change into his nightwear.

When he came back out into his office, he saw that (f/n) was already passed out on the couch.

"Wow, brat." He mumbled to himself. Standing in place, staring at (f/n), he thought for a moment. He walked over to her, leaning down a little.

Levi hesitated before slowly picking her up. "You're surprising light." He whispered, walking over to his bedroom.

When he got over to his bed, Levi reached an arm down to pull the sheets back. Setting her down carefully, he covered her back up with the sheets.

Time Skip

Levi was finally done with the paperwork assigned by commander Erwin. So he went into his bedroom.

He stood in the doorway, looking over at (f/n). "Stop. You're staring, Levi." He told himself, going over to the other side of the bed.

Taking off his shirt and setting it aside, he lied down on his bed. Just as he shut his eyes, he heard (f/n) start to move around.

Opening his gray eyes in curiosity, he glanced over at her and saw that she was cold. "Tch." Levi got closer to her, taking a second to wrap his arms around her.

Levi was a little uncomfortable and felt awkward at first, but it only took him a minute to get used to it. He relaxed himself and turned her over so she was facing him.

He brought her closer to him and waited a minute to see if she would wake up and react. But that didn't happen. During their little "cuddle session", Levi's cheeks were red from blushing the whole time.

Levi built up his courage and kissed her forehead before shutting his eyes again.

(F/n)'s eyes fluttered open, taking in her surroundings.

Did he just kiss my forehead..? The corporal?!

(F/n) grinned, deciding she would shock the corporal with something. Leaning up a bit, she pecked his lips before going back to sleep.

Levi's eyes shot open, quickly looking down at her. "Did she just..?" He whispered to himself, blushing madly.

A giggle escaped her lips, opening one eye to look at him. Levi soon smirked, leaning down to kiss her.

__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

❤️Peace❤️