Levi X Reader (AU)

"Lost & Found"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

Season 1 Spoilers

________________________________

Third Person POV

(F/n) and her friends were going out to the arcade today. Jean, Armin, Eren, Reiner, Mikasa, Bertholdt, and Marco were coming. Once they got there, Eren sprinted towards the front entrance.

"Eren, slow down!" Mikasa shouted, chasing after him. "He's so childish." Reiner rolled his eyes. "Says the one wearing a Cookie Monster sweatshirt." (F/n) playfully punched his shoulder.

"Oh shut up." He replied. They entered the building and (f/n) spotted all of the children games. "Since you're so childish, then why don't you go play over there?" She pointed over to the area.

'Man it's fun to annoy Reiner.' She thought to herself. "(F/n), I challenge you to an air hockey match!" Jean shouted. "You're on!" She shouted back, going over to the air hockey table where Jean was waiting.

Time Skip

After seven rounds of air hockey, Jean lost them all. "Ok, no more 'rematches' Jean. You're just going to keep losing them." (F/n) laughed. "I know." Jean sighed.

"Do you think Marco could prove his strength on the punching bag?" Eren snickered. "Yeah, you should do it Marco!" Jean exclaimed. "O-oh..ok." Marco stuttered, walking over to the machine.

He put in a token, then pushed the start button. A small punching bag came out from the top of the machine and Marco prepared himself. "Just do it, you wimp!" Reiner teased.

"Be quiet, Reiner." Bertholdt scolded. "The silent knight speaks!" Eren exclaimed. "I'm just telling you guys now, I haven't been to the gym in awhile so I'm a little rusty." Marco informed them.

They all nodded, watching as Marco brought his fist back. Then he swung his arm, hitting the punching bag. They watched as his score totaled up. "Only half way?!" Marco frowned.

"Well you got a five out of ten, that's better than a one out of ten." (F/n) responded. "I guess you're right." Marco sighed.

The eight friends started looking for more games to play. While they were walking, (f/n) pulled her phone out since she got a new text message. She slowed down her pace to read the message, which caused her to be behind her friends now.

When she was replying to the text, she accidentally bumped into someone. She quickly looked up from her phone. She saw a little boy with midnight black hair. He was probably seven or eight.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." (F/n) apologized to the little boy. "It's ok. But can you help me? I can't find my big brother." He replied.

"Sure, what does he look like?" She asked. "He's not that much taller than you, and he has hair like me." The boy answered. "Ok, and what's your name?" "I'm Lucas." He smiled.

"I can definitely help you, Lucas. I'm (f/n)." She smiled back. (F/n) scanned the arcade real quick before returning her gaze back to Lucas. "Looks like I lost my friends too!" (F/n) chuckled.

"Where was the last place you saw your brother?" She grabbed his hand and they started walking around the arcade in search for Lucas' brother.

"By the claw machine." He replied. (F/n) nodded, walking over to claw machine. "Well he's not here. Do you have any idea where he could be?"

"Well his friends are here too. I think I heard them talking about going over to the deal or no deal game." (F/n) nodded again.

Soon enough they saw a small group of teenagers. "There he is!" Lucas exclaimed, running over to them. There was a short strawberry blonde haired girl, a tall blonde boy, another tall boy with dark brown hair, a boy with sandy colored hair, and lastly a short midnight black haired boy.

"Lucas, where were you? We searched the whole arcade for you! You're lucky, I was about to call mom about your disappearance." The midnight black haired boy sighed.

"Sorry, but this girl helped me!" Lucas exclaimed, pointing behind him. They all raised an eyebrow and looked up from Lucas to see a (h/l) (h/c) haired girl with (e/c) eyes.

She gave off a closed-eye smile and waved to them. "You helped him?" Lucas' brother asked, furrowing his brows at her. "I did." She replied. "What's your name?" He asked again.

"(F/n), and your's?" She held out a hand for him. "Levi." He answered, grabbing her hand and shaking it. "Thanks for helping my brother." Levi said.

"No problem!" (F/n) smiled again. Out of nowhere, (f/n)'s friends came up behind her. "Oh look! (F/n) finally got herself a boyfriend!" Eren laughed.

Levi and (f/n) instantly started blushing. "Eren, you don't have to be yelling that!" Armin whisper/shouted. "What's your name?" Jean asked.

"Levi." He answered in a bored tone. "Levi and (f/n), I SHIP IT!" Marco joined in. (F/n) hid her face behind her hands. "I'm so sorry about my friends." She whispered to Levi.

Then Reiner shoved (f/n) a bit, causing her to stumble forward into Levi. He grabbed on to her before she fell anymore. She was also holding on to his shoulders.

They both looked at each other, another blush appearing on both their cheeks. "Are you going to date her or not?!" Lucas whined. "Zip it!" Levi whisper/shouted back at Lucas, which only made Lucas snicker afterwards.

"We'll leave you two alone." Everyone said in unison, walking away in one big group. (F/n) looked back up at Levi after watching both their friends leave. Levi had a small smirk plastered on his lips.

__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

*I'm open to ideas and/or requests!*

So this is my first one shot story. I actually had this idea a few months ago from when I went to an arcade lol. I guess I wrote it down when I came home, and I just found it again XD

I know it's a weird one, and it looks like I didn't know what to make happen in the end. Poor past me lmao.

❤️Peace❤️