!Brave! Levi X !Traumatized! Reader (AU)

"18:43"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•Death

•Car Accident

________________________________

Third Person POV

It was a peaceful Saturday afternoon in the city of Shiganshina. (F/n) was out with her son at the mall, taking him to see "Santa" there. Her son, (son's name), was only four and a half.

(F/n)'s ex-boyfriend, the one who impregnated her, left her just like that when she told him about the unexpected pregnancy.

She was heartbroken that she was ditched and had to raise a baby by herself.

"Hello there little boy! And what's your name?" Santa asked, putting (son's name) on his lap. "My name is (son's name)!" He smiled.

"Now tell me, have you been a good boy this year?" Santa raised an eyebrow. "Yeah! I..I help my mommy a lot around the house!" He smiled.

(I'm trying to make your kid as realistic as possible. Little kids usually repeat a word when they talk, that I've noticed)

"That's great! What would you like for Christmas, then?" (F/n) grinned as she watched her little boy talk to Santa.

After a few minutes passed, they got a picture together and went off to a store nearby.

While inside the store, (f/n) decided to get a present for her best friend Hanji. "What do you think we should get Hanji?" She asked (son's name), walking through the store.

"W-what about that book she likes to read. The a..anime books? Attack.."

"Attack on Titan?" (F/n) answered for him.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed. "That's a good idea." (F/n) smiled, walking over to the book section to get Hanji's gift.

When waiting in the check-out line of the store, (son's name) was standing behind (f/n). He was watching all of the people walk by.

But one person in particular caught his eye.

"Momma?" He tugged on her coat, pointing out in front of him.

"(F/n)..?"

(F/n)'s face went pale as she recognized the voice.

"Eren..?" The girl turned around slowly, a bit afraid to see him face-to-face again.

You see, Eren was the father of (f/n)'s child. And she hasn't seen him since she first found out about (son's name).

"H-hi...(f/n)." Eren awkwardly greeted. "Hello, Eren." (F/n) rolled her eyes, unnoticeably. "Long time, no see, huh?" "I guess." She sighed.

It was (F/n)'s turn to pay now, so she went up to the counter with (son's name).

"Mommy, who was that?" (F/n) heard her son ask when they exited the mall. "..Um..just someone I used to know." She hesitated.