!Young! Levi X !Dead! !Young! Reader

"Lost Childhood"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•Guns

•Death

•Swearing

•Season 1 & 3 Spoilers

________________________________

*Play song when you see: ~~~ *

Third Person POV

Alone in an alleyway, all by himself, there was a small boy weeping. He was mourning the (recent) murder of his mother, which he witnessed.

He was depressed and starving. His mother didn't have a lot of money to properly care for her son. She had a low paying job as a prostitute, that's basically how she, accidentally, got pregnant.

So he, obviously, didn't have any more family. As he sat in his corner, facing the wall, shaking from crying, he glanced up at the wall when he noticed it got darker.

Furrowing his brows, he wiped his face and spoke. "What do you want? Just leave me alo-" He paused when he looked over his shoulder.

He saw a young girl, around his age, standing there with a sad expression. "What's wrong?" The girl asked him, slowly approaching him.

"Nothing, just get back to your life and stop trying to be apart of mine." He snapped, glaring back at her now.

Her eyes widened a fraction but soon returned to their normal size. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." She protested.

The boy sighed in defeat, not wanting to further more into this unnecessary argument. "Fine.." He mumbled.

*9 years later*

"Levi!" The bright and cheerful (f/n) called from the kitchen. "What?" He shouted back, walking into the kitchen of the abandoned house they stayed at.

Over the past nine years, Levi has matured more and, not going to lie, definitely was handsome. (F/n) was even more beautiful now, her (e/c) eyes would shine, even with the little amount of light in the underground.

They met a younger male named Farlan, about two years ago. They all teamed up for survival and found some 3DMGs along the way.

As Levi made it into the kitchen, there was a loud thud against the front door. Levi and Farlan both became alert, as Levi grabbed a knife off the kitchen counter.

"(F/n)....lock yourself in your room." Levi whispered to her, eyes not breaking contact from the door. "Levi, I'm not weak, remember? I'll be fine." She frowned.

"Tch." He replied before going over to the door with Farlan. Farlan stood behind the door, he was going to open it while Levi would attack the possible threat.

Farlan swung the door open, and a young girl fell in. Levi was about to strike, but soon dropped his arms to his side and sighed. "It's just some stupid brat." He said, kneeling down next to the red headed girl.