~Bonus b-day chapter~

^^ art by JLemongrass 🍋 on Twitter (I forgot to credit the artist cause I rushed this jebdisbdidbdjhd enjoy)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECHNO :D UR OLD NOW CONGRATS

Tw: mention of blood

*Techno POV*

I open my eyes to red, the red room slowly formed to a bedroom of royal standards. Faceless servants rushed in dragging me down a red carpet.

"You'll be late"
"You must get to the ceremony" They'd say. As I arrived to what appeared to be an alter I looked around, I saw a sea of people all beyond recognition. They whispered and stared as I made my way to a throne, on the throne laid a crown and a withered rose. I picked up the crown and laid it on my head. I looked down at the rose and picked it up, the whispers got louder. I turn around and stare at the people.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" I began to chant, the crowd got louder and louder as I continued. Beyond the crowd I see four figures, a merling , a arachnid, a human, and a slime. I stared as my vision slowly turned red.

Then, I woke up.

"Happy birthday!!" I opened my eyes. Wilbur, Tommy, and Phil stood above me. Tommy had a cupcake with a lit candle.
"Make a wish Mr. Blade!" Tommy yelled, I smile at his energetic actions and blow the candle out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 210

:D I speedran writing this.
Y'all know what comes next.

Drink water, maybe eat something today, and of course...remember sleep is propaganda made by the government so they can destroy your techno shrines~