✾ Chapter 12 ✾

^^ art by wormw00ds on Twitter
Tw:schlatt and uh gay?

"Hey Wilbur you want to stay right?" I can already tell this isn't going to be good.

After being dragged to a small little royal library me and Eret sat down to talk. Schlatt just looked at the books on the shelf.

"So Wilbur...the plan is simple"

"We don't have a proper plan" schlatt immediately cut in. Eret sighed "why can't we just...ok look we have a plan it just isn't that complicated"

"Begging isn't a plan Eret" the prince rolled his eyes "we aren't begging!"

"Uh guys.."

"Oh yeah sure eret fucking going up to the man and offering to do anything to let his son help your ass isn't begging"

"Well it's better than manipulating him!" Eret threw his hand up as schlatt sat next to me.

"Guys.."

"It's not manipulating it's steering him in the right direction!!"

"guys!!"

"Guilt tripping him over leaving dozens of people for his family isn't 'steering him in the right direction' schlatt!!"

"GUYS"

They both stopped and looked at me. "Stop bickering! Why do you two want me to stay anyways?" I laidback into the couch. "This is actually really comfy.."

"Well Wilbur you see they don't know why we're here yet"

"Yeah you guys still haven't explained why you came" schlatt said. "Is that why your here?" I asked the prince. "Part of the reason"

"And uh..." Eret looked at me then schlatt. I just want to get back before dad decides to reground me. "Your highness my friend wants to unite the kingdoms to take down the human kingdoms tyrant.."

"Really? Why didn't he just say so we would've said yes right away!!"

"Then that's great we're done! Now can we please go and not get me in tro-"

"WILBUR" I jump and instantly look back to see Tommy at the door. "There you are! I wanted to see where you went to make sure you don't run off again" Tommy ran to me giving me a smile and waving to eret and schlatt. "Come on let's get ready for breakfast techno said dad would stay for it!!" Tommy grabbed my sweater sleeve and pulled me off the couch.

"Bye guys see you at breakfast-"

"Wilbur wait!" Eret yelled but Tommy dragged me out the room and closed the door before he could continue. We walked to our room in silence and Tommy never let go of my sleeve. When we got to the room we were given more 'appropriate' outfits by the maids while Phil still slept. They had given me a white blouse with some black dress pants. I even stole techs brush to look nice. since we all had nothing on us and tech actually had a bag with a few things just in case. I'm not gonna question the daggers in the bag.

After hogging up the bathroom for a few minutes I walked out to and excited Tommy jumping on Phil's bed to wake him up. Tommy was already dressed he was able to get in before me, he wore black pants and a white polo shirt. Never thought I'd see Tommy in such a colorless outfit but it works. I brush my hair as Phil wakes up and starts trying to calm an excited Tommy.

"So Wilbur uh...we're finally matching" I look to techno to see him with an awkward smile wearing the same outfit as me. "YES techno if you still had brown hair and were a phantom nobody could tell a difference I'm telling you!" I went on how me and tech we brothers from another mother and techno just laughed and rolled his eyes. "Come on ghost boy let's wait outside for Phil to get ready. Also stop stealing my brush" he snatched his brush out of my hands as we walked out.

After Phil got changed he came out in a black waistcoat and his hair put into a small ponytail "alright boys let's get going" and so we did, making it to the dining room to be met with the princes and princess sitting with the queen. I wonder if eret is coming.

"Schlatt stop stealing the honey from tubbo!" I could hear the princess whisper yell as schlatt stole a little jar with honey in it from tubbo

"Hey tubbo if I threw this would you fly out of your seat and catch it?"

"Jonathan schlatt you will not do that we have guest-" the queen whispered as she scolded him taking the honey and giving it back to tubbo. "Last time you and puffy threw the honey tubbo failed to catch it and it ruined my favorite carpet" the queen rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah fragrance boy no throwing honey jars" puffy poked schlatt "oh shut it puffy it's fragrance MAN and last time you were the one who threw it so" schlatt sticker his tongue out at her. The princess gasped and I think she was about to throw another insult but the queen stopped her.

"Well our guest are here! How about we sit and have breakfast...without any fights." The queen whispered the last bit. We all took our seats eret eventually joining us. They brought out a huge pile of pancakes that me and techno challenged each other to who could he the most. I didn't even see the other shit they brought out I was too focused on trying to beat techno. I didn't stop till a paper plane flew into my pancakes, surprisingly nobody noticed due to the 'adults talking'. Eret is now considered an adult so he's old now. I'll never see him the same again I thought as I picked up the plane and unfolded it into a note.

You look nice :)
-schlatt

I looked up to see the prince waving at me before he went back to messing with his bee brother.

"Wilbur you've barely- oh" techno stared at the note a smirk slowly growing on his face. "Dang Wilbur already picking up royals huh" he nudged me. God I can feel my face getting red. "Shut up techno you nerd"

"O-oh jeez Wilbur I- I try my best to be a supportive brother and this- this is the thanks I get?" He started fake sniffing acting like he was one the verge of tears. "I- I do it all for you Wilbur"

"Yeah well I hate you for it" I chuckle as techno proceeds to fake sob. Catching everyone's attention. To say the least it was just me being joked as a bully after that.

After a lovely breakfast dad told us to make sure we pack the few things we had and wait for him to go to the room. Apparently he was gonna have a talk with the queen.

"Oh Tommy you should've seen it wilburs face was red!" Techno made fun of me on the walk to say the least. We all packed and waited in the room for a few minutes till Phil walked in. "So...slight change of plans" he sighed as he sat on the bed.

"We're staying for a bit longer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:1189

WOOOOOO I uploaded a lot :]

Anygay y'all get the usual cliffhanger cause some of you aren't drinking water, pot, and some of you are- dare I say- s l e e p i n g