⋆Chapter 5⋆

^^ Art by Wolfy on Twitter
Tw: Eret not respecting Niki as much as he should

*Phil's POV*

I step in front of Erets doorstep and knock on the door, waiting for a response. I wait a few seconds and sigh knowing very well there isn't anyone home at the moment. If I were Eret where would I go first with Wilbur? He could go straight to the kingdoms like a maniac with no plans, or maybe he already planned ahead....that does sound like Ere-

I hear a thud and quickly turn around too see Tommy and the floor half his coat torn of and hanging on a branch. "Fuck.." Tommy winces as he looks at me.

"Tommy! What are you doing?! Are you ok?" I run up to him "Tommy you shouldn't have followed me, it's dangerous, what if you got hurt? Someone could have seen you without your coat and-" I go on and on how it wasn't safe as I helped tommy till he decided to interrupt me.

"I just wanted to help find Wilbur! Techno even came along to look for wil! Right techno?" He look back to the bushes he originally was in and techno popped his head out. I sighed and put my hands on my face, these kids are gonna be the death of me.

(foreshadowing?)

"Sorry Phil he kept talking about how Wilbur could be dead in a forest or burning to death and it worried me.." techno said pulling off his coat and giving it to Tommy. "Told you not to get closer" I heard tech whisper to Tommy to which I gave him a 'are you serious' look, he quickly looked away to Eret house and spoke up "so..is the weird guy who looks as kickable as an orphan here?"

"Don't say that techno...a human might pass by and call the guards or something" I scold him

"You say that like I'm not human or something" he said messing with his hair and swooping his strawberry strands to the side. Techno has always had long hair, though he recently cut it to shoulder length, and can no longer have Wilbur braid it...he usually put flowers in it.

"Of course he says it like that, your the blade! Your intimidating, strong, and all powerful..not at all like some other weak frail human" Tommy says stroking techno's ego, he smirks and ruffles his blonde hair in response. "As much as I agree with me being better in every way, humans aren't frail and weak, humans are just more...average than arachnids and phantoms and such"

Techno continues on as Tommy listens with admiration as I walk towards the front door looking for any sign of where they went. Thankfully as I look down I see shoe imprints going into what seemed like the forest with the path to the merling kingdom, or as some like to call it, the new Atlantis. I personally believe the names stupid, doesn't fit the context of Atlantis besides the fact that it's underwater but you do you I guess. Doesn't matter to me at the moment cause I have to find my phantom son who has a tendency of burning things despite how flammable he is.

"Come on you two I know where your brother went" I grab Tommy and techno and spread out my wings.

"Oh so I can't talk about kicking orphans but you can just spread your wings out and fly?"

"Dad I thought you said to not to show our wings, I find this very unfair-" Tommy was about to continue on but I launched into the air and he hung for dear life even though he wouldn't get hurt if he fell.

"PHILLLLLLL! STOP IT WE CAN RUN THERE PLEASE-" Tommy yelled "Tommy your fineee, if I fall I could die, all you'll do is slowly fall down." Techno explained as he looked down and admired the view. The child's yelling went on as we reached the beach.

*Erets POV*

The merling kingdom is certainly a place. Me and Wilbur had reached the castle, being let in cause I'm fairly well known and respected among all the kingdoms, well almost all the kingdoms, the arachnids only ever respected Phil. Now since we got in the castle we had successfully convinced the queen to actually listen to what we had to say. Though queen Niki was very sweet and considerate, she seemed to forget that Wilbur and I are here to get her assistance on maybe a possible war with the biggest tyrant known to man. In other words her and Wilbur were chatting like two best friends who've known each other for years are having a movie night, or something...whatever you get the point, they can't stay on the topic of my idea and currently the queen is showing us her favorite sea trash collection, or as she calls it "treasures of the land". I tried to get Wilbur to tell her about her treasures but he insisted on looking at her collection with her

"OH and this one" Niki picks up a small tea cup with a chip covered in a few barnacles. "this is my favorite of them all, I found it when I was twelve with my mother! we were really close to the shore that day and got to listen to the land people sing. one of them dropped their cup and I took it before they got up to look for it and swam away with my mom" Niki went on with her other stories on how she found the other trash.

"ok I think its about time we stop looking at your...collectables...and get to business!" I say as I see Niki pick up a shoe. "OH of course! so sorry, please elaborate on this idea of yours Eret" she finally says as she puts down the shoe and floats in the waters of her palace. "well your majesty, I've been wanting to speak to you about king dreams tyranny, I understand you have other pressing matters but I can't help but notice dream bugging you and other neighboring kingdoms. So with the issue dreams been giving everyone I thought 'what if we get the other kingdoms to work together to beat dream?' So..here I am, asking you and your kingdom to join the mutiny."

"The mutiny?" Niki says. Her face went from used to be filled with curiosity turned into a face of uncertainty. "Yes, we're small now but soon we'll have three powerful kingdoms working along side us" I speak with a bit more confidence, even though I'm not sure if we can get the arachnids to help us, as I said before they only ever listened to Phil when I spoke with they're kingdom. Phil's says they're nicer when you get to know them but I think that's a load of shit, but before I could go on my rant about the arachnids being bitch's, Niki spoke up and pulled me out my thoughts.

"Im not sure if I can help you with that Eret.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1171
Welp I took a while but I did it :D
I finally did a spell check-
Been stuck on the Eret part, but hey at least soon you'll meet the arachnids and at some point later you can meet Charlie slime :))

Anyways you know the drill, drink water, try eating something even if it's small, and remember sleep is propaganda so the government can let big bird sleep under your bed.
.
.
.
Tell big bird I said hi since I don't sleep I guess, bye bye~