〄Chapter 36 〄

^^^this amazing work of art is by Ken Ken themselves go praise the amazing Ken Ken

*Puffys POV*

"puffy..."

.

"Puffyyyyy...."

.

"Pufffffyyyy"

.

"Pufffffyyy!!"

.

"PUFFY" I bolt up when I hear the voice shout in my ear to see myself in the library.

"Hi" I see a happy techno wave with tubbo on his back-

TUBBO???!!

"TUBBO OH MY GOD WHERE WERE YOU??" I snatched him off Techs back and hugged him.

"Sorry Puffy..I snuck out with Ranboo to hang with Drista and Tommy..." he mumbled as he hugged back.

"Oh my god I honestly don't give a shit I'm just glad your okay I'll let Schlatt give you the lecture-"

"Yeah he already did..." he chuckled and we both let go of each other.

"Just don't do it again alright? Next time tell me at least and..." I looked around and whisper "I'll help you next time alright?"

"Damn Puffy" Techno said making me look up with a smile.

"Techno!! Oh and Wilbur..." I say as I see a very anxious Wilbur mess with his tail as some sort of fidget.

"h-hi puffy..." he mumble as Tech put an arm over his shoulders reassuringly.

"Heyyyyy Puffy! Tubbo came to our house after being caught by some generous strangers. Then uh...other stuff but uh yeah we brought him and we're hanging around for a bit-"

"Tech you said we weren't gonna stay-" Wilbur whispered before Techno covered his mouth.

"I was wondering Puffy...Can you help me help Wilbur with telling someone something uh...important?" Wilbur shook his head as Techno asked.

What? What would Wilbur need to tell someone?....

"Uhhhhhh...like what kind of important talk is this?"

"Oh you know...Confessions talk... " Tech said making Tubbo sigh.

"Wilbur wants to talk to Schlatt" Tubbo said and climbed onto my back. He really hates the ground.

"Oh what does he want to talk to him about?" I ask making Tubbo groan in annoyance and mutter to himself.

"I knew I shouldve just forced Wil to do it when he was lecturing me...Puffy he wants to talk about the fact he kissed him!" I Oooohh'd and thought about Schlatt running in my room to tell me about that the night it happened. I completely forgot about that...

"Ok well just go up to him and talk about it its not THAT hard" Tech smiled and patted Wil on the shoulder.

"See? I'm not the only one who gave that advice!" Wilbur sighed and...uh disappeared. I'm really not used to him going invisible...It's actually scary.

"Okay um...Don't know if he's gonna go talk to him...or not...Wanna hang out?" Tech asked with a hopeful smile.

"Sure!" I giggled and put Tubbo down making him whine and run off yelling for Tommy, Ranboo, and basically anyone tall enough to make him feel like he's flying again...Poor Tubbo...When are we gonna tell him?

"You okay Puffy? You seem off..." Tech asked when we walked out the library. What was I doing in there anyways?...

"I'm fine...but um..I guess I'm just worried you know?"