~bonus chapter~

^^art by shrimpy🦐 on Twitter

Tw: implications of being burned alive

*wilbur POV*

I opened my eyes to a night sky. I could smell the fresh books mixed with the cent of snapdragons and whiskey. I look at my surroundings to see I was lying in a field. I sit up to get a better look around.

"You woke up" I look towards the voice. It was prince schlatt he was laying in the grass next to me.

"Have..have I been asleep?" He sits up and looks at me with a smile "yeah only for a little though" He said with a strangely relaxing smile. I laid back down and he soon joined me by laying down aswell.

"Where are we" I asked.

"A field"

"Why" he just shrugged looking at the sky In almost a dream like state.

"Do you like fire Wilbur?" The handsome prince questioned. Wilbur just nodded. He wasn't sure what it was about fire but it was always calming to him. Despite sunlight alone being dangerous for him, fire just attracted him..A little to much to be completely honest..

"I do..." as I say that I smelt something burnt. Oddly enough I just ignored it. Instead I was looking at schlatt. His brown hair nearly covered is two pairs of red eyes making him match with tubbo in a way. The smell only got stronger.

"I have a history with fires...does that make you like me?" I feel my cheeks flush a bit but laugh it off. "Sure thing princess" I hear him laugh "princess? Wilbur if your trying to be straight it's not working I'm still a dude" I laugh and finally turn my gaze away from him. The smell was even stronger now, it felt like it was getting hot.

When I turn my head to ask schlatt about the smell he was gone. Instead there was fire where he originally was. I look to my left to see if schlatt could be there, instead there was also fire.

I didn't feel panicked. I sat up to see that the fire didn't touch the grass ahead of me, as if leading me to somewhere. I stood up and walked the path that was yet to be engulfed in flames. After what felt like a few minutes of walking the fire was more spread back forming a circle of unburnt grass.

In the middle of the circle was a stake. There was someone tied onto it. After walking closer I realized it was a phantom. He kept struggling, trying to escape. It took me a few minutes to realize he was screaming for help.

"Hey Wilbur" I heard schlatt say next to me, I didn't look at him. I was distracted by the phantom and his struggles. I wanted to help him but it felt like I couldn't even move. I didn't realize that the fires were approaching the stake

"Do you still like fires?"

I open my eyes, finally waking up. I hear a knock at the door and the memory of the dream seems to slip away..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 505

I thought I'd add something extra, just to avoid confusion this is a dream Wilbur had before waking up last chapter!

I felt like getting something out for y'all before school started for me which is on Monday.

So you know what to do! Drink water, be sexy, and remember sleep is propaganda so they can give you shit villagers when you go villager hunting in animal crossing-