⍤ Chapter 15 ⍤

^^ by the CAAC(hiatus) on Twitter

I'm not proud of this chapter tbh but enjoy and please tell me if I have ideas, theories, or just ways to improve the story :>

*schlatts POV*

"Like I'm gonna tell a literal chicken" a mistake to say that...to say the least.

To say the most...would probably be explaining my whole life story...so how about we say the not too much but enough to fill you in.

You see before human asshole erect, ghostbur, and annoying blonde chicken showed up the kingdom got into a little fight with the human kingdom. By little I mean we got into a battle that had been enough proof that we couldn't take the fuckers alone.

Despite all the kingdoms we've taken down we aren't exactly the best with money. Despite the kingdom being in a mountains cave we don't exactly have a lot of rare shit to sell and trade like the merlings do. To be exact we chose a shit place to live in. The only reason we live here is cause it's spacious and we're I dunno fucking spiders. Well there's some scorpions in the kingdom but we're mainly spiders.

To be more specific we didn't have enough troops or money to take the humans in battle. It lead to lots of discussions.

"We took down the phantoms with few recourses whats so different about some humans?" Mom asked as we ate breakfast.

"Mom the difference is we studied the phantoms battle strategies. We were able to get close enough to take them down...the humans are a different case" my sister would play with her hair as she explained. Tubbo would happily munch on his cereal as we discussed a potential war.

Sometimes when the topic got dark or heated he would step in and talk about his day, honey, or some ender boy he's been hanging out with recently.

"Schlatt do you think you can make some time to go to the flower garden with me? There's this new flower they brought in! I wanted you to look at them with me" he smiled at me as puffy tried fixing my messy hair, I pushed her hand away to look at him with a small smile.

"Sorry tubbo kind of have a busy schedule today...maybe next time...how about you bring that enderian yours always talking about to the garden?" He frowned "but your always busy! And I already showed him the garden with puffy..."

"Yeah schlatt you should've seen him he got dressed like he was about to get married" puffy ruffled tubbo's hair and he giggled.

"Married? Wait puffy did you say he married the enderian? Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" Mom said almost heartbroken that her adopted son didn't invite her to his 'wedding'

"Mom he didn't get married...that wouldn't even be legal..." I roll my eyes as my mom goes on about the perfect wedding for each of us. She doesn't show it much around guests but she loves chatting about things like marriages and trips. My fondest memory of her was gambling on my birthday and talking about wedding dresses that should burn in the depths of hell.

"Hey fragrance boy!! You gonna go buy some special perfume or something for tubbo and his new husband?" My sister yelled calling me her favorite nickname.

"It's fragrance MAN and yes I will show up with a special scent. I'll probably bring some special floral Oasis or some shit." After that the room went silent. Tubbo had gotten up and buzzed out the room saying he was gonna hang out with his 'husband' and we all stayed silent.

"..how are we gonna take the humans then?...what will we do?" Mom asked, bringing us back to the topic of the recent battles.