♕Chapter 39♕

^^Art by rosalee 🍥 on Twitter!

Tw: blood, injury, almost murder,

Enjoy!!

*?????'s POV*

"The plans been working out amazingly your majesty..." Eret placed down his glasses as he sat at our table.

"How are the minecrafter's?" I asked before taking a sip of wine.

"They're...in their own situations...the queen has gotten very close to Phil whenever she's out and about..."

"...we might have to take our plan into action early then..."

"It's very early to do so...are you sure?"

"Yes...in a week. We shall put the plan into full action...the arachnid royals are planning a lovely dinner for the Minecraft's and invited the other royals to join...we'll finish it there"

"Yes sir. I suggest you don't go though you might be a target"

"No no...I'll go...after all..I've always loved the thrill"

"Alright your majesty...to keep Phil safe..."

"To keep the Minecraft's safe. They're in your hands Eret...till the plan starts make sure they're as safe as possible"

He nodded as he got up as quickly as he sat down.

"Leaving already?"

"You said to keep them safe till the plan starts...they're visiting today if you didn't know...I have a feeling the queen might pull her usual tricks..."

"Very well...good luck Eret"

"I don't need luck...Dream"

"May the hero and sons of him be safe till it's out of our control" Drista spoke up as he stabbed her steak with her fork.

"...let's hope this plan doesn't get out of control..." I said as he nodded to the both of us before leaving.

Let's hope...

*Techno's POV*

"Wil did you have to bring your guitar?!" I rolled my eyes. He's definitely gonna play for Schlatt.

"Oh leave him alone tech he hasn't played in a while" Phil patted my shoulder with a small smile.

"Dad I can't leave him alone he's being a simp!"

"Shut up techno you brought a sword in the carriage" Wil rolled his eyes making Phil confused.

"Hey floof is an important part of this family" I responded and stuck my tongue out.

"Wha- you brought a sword- when?" Phil looked worried.

Tommy just clapped.

"The blades gonna kick some ass!!"

"Tommy no-" Phil tiredly stopped him from clapping.

We all laughed as Phil panicked before we ended up at the kingdom.

"I heard Niki will be here to!!" Wil happily brought up.

"Niki's cool but whenever she's here Puffy gets really distracted" I look back at all the times niki walked by and puffy lost focus. I cut her cheek one time because of it. I could've done it without puffy being distracted but still it was too easy.

"She does?" Wil asked as tommy happily trailed behind us getting out the carriage with a worried Phil that went on about sword safety.

"Yeah I think she has a thing for her...L imagine having a crush"