<chapter 29>

^^^ART by uh oh on Tumblr wOoooooOOOO its not on twitter-

enjoy this chapter thats sorta eh

*Wilburs POV*

"This is so unfair!" techno slouched as we stood waiting for the meeting to end. Phil decided that it might be best if we waited outside and then we could talk and hang around after. I wasn't complaining too much. Techno definitely was.

"This is like- what me and puffy talked about for hours and what they might decide to do and I can't even be there to see the decisions being made!" He yelled angrily as a annoyed quackity gets kicked out the room.

"And now they're kicking more people out! What's next they kick puffy out?!"

"they kicked us out cause we're not needed for the meeting" quackity mumbled as he stood against the wall.

"Oh and phil's needed?! I love our dad but he's definitely not gonna help all he wants nowadays is to sit on the couch and read a book! How is he gonna help with potential bloodshed?" Quackity didn't respond. I can't help but get annoyed by his very presence.

"What's up with you?" I hear him say making me look at him. "You look pissed" he added.

I don't like this guy...

"Giving me the silent treatment? Schlatt said you were nice, why so cold?"

"Your Quackity right?" I ask completely ignoring his question.

"I am, has schlatt mentioned me? I'm flattered to see he missed me" I roll my eyes.

"No it was Charlie who mentioned you...said you and schlatt dated.."

"We uh did...mutual breakup...sorta..what's it to you?"

"Oh nothing just curious if it's actually true...he never brought you up so.." I muttered the last part loud enough so he could hear it.

This guy is so annoying already. Why the weird scar? What happened there?

"You done with this you two? I wanna sneak into the room" techno muttered suddenly between us. "Also where's Tommy?"

"Techno we aren't sneaking in let's just look for Tommy"

"Ugh your no fun Wilbur"

"Can I join you guys? It's kinda boring to sit here and wait for the meeting to end"

"No-"

"Sure" techno interrupted me.

"Cool! So techno, Wilbur, any hobbies?"

"Oh I do sword fighting whenever phils not home, sometimes I drag Wilbur into my warmups!" Techno starts rambling on all his warm ups and a few stories where he beat me in sword fighting. All I can find myself doing was glaring at the golden winged fellow.

"Wilby!!" I stop glaring at quackity and give Tommy a smile.

"Hey Toms! Where's tubbo and ranboo?"

"We're playing hide and seek! I'm seeking!! Wanna help?"

"Sure"

"What about you two? Techno and uhhh quackity" he asked with a smile. Techno nods and quackity unfortunately does as well.