\\Chapter 37//

^^^Art by Jojin jojinspooky on Twitter

mmmmm

*Wilburs POV*

I hate Quackity.

"I love Quackity!" Charlie happily chatted about him in an admirable way as we waited for Eret to show up to start the next meeting. It's been a while since I tried talking to Schlatt and got rudely interrupted by Quackity...And every time I try to even just casually talk to him Quackity finds some way to drag him away!

"Hey Wilbur whats your favorite part about Quackity?" Charlie asked me with a wide smile.

"...My favorite part is when he leaves Schlatt alone for once" I grumbled and Niki and Charlie looked at me with confused faces.

"oh...W-Well..I like his creativity!" Charlie said looking a bit nervous.

"Wil why do you look so upset?" Niki asked with a bucket filled with water in her hands. It was apparently a solution to her issues with air since she didn't like the potion she was using at the ball after she found out what it was made of. You'd think the person who rules the richest kingdom would have better ways to deal with lack of water.

"Because Quackity is...annoying" I crossed my arms as Niki casually stuffed her head in the bucket for a bit.

She made gurgling noises under water as if she was asking me a question so I just continued on hoping it would answer her question.

"He keeps showing up whenever I'm alone with Schlatt..I mean I never liked him but now I just hate him.."

"Oh no...maybe I can go ask Quackity to leave you two alone for a bit I think he'll listen, maybe he just doesn't really know what he's doing?" Charlie said and Niki gurgled in agreement.

"I mean I guess that could work..." I said in doubt and Niki finally took her head out the bucket with her hair more soaked than before and water dripping onto the carpet.

"I'm sure Quackity will be kind enough to leave you two alone!"

"Sure he will..."

"WILBYYYYYY" oh my fucking god-

"Wilbur Wilbur" Ranboo and Tommy came running to me. They started to try pulling me away and I stared in confusion as they couldn't move even an inch.

"Um"

"Willllll we need youuu" Tommy tried pulling me by letting himself hang while holding onto my arm.

"Yeah!" Ranboo tried pulling me by my other arm. 'This is sad' I thought as I stood up and they kept pulling me as I tried waving a small bye to Niki and Charlie.

(I'm writing this with a sprained ankle, give me pity)

"Why do you two need me?" I asked as I started following them when they let go.

"Tubbo wants to do something and we need your help" Tommy said as he walked faster than us.

"Wha...You need an adult's help? Is this a safe thing he's doing?"

"Mmmmm yeah I'm pretty sure!" Ranboo answered as we entered the library. Just pretty sure?

(I'm in New York now ankle still sprained)

"Wilburrrr" Tubbo whined when I saw him sitting at a table. "Wilbur we need you!"

"What do you need me for?.."