❑Chapter 35 ❑

^^^^Art by void_within_me on Twitter

*Tommys POV*

What the fuck just happened?

I just watched my brother, pass out, try walking out the house, then try jumping out the window, the try stabbing himself. All while he was passed out.

"What the fuck" I said as I sat on my bed. After Wilbur woke up they sent me, Ranboo, Tubbo, Drista to my room.

"Did your brother just get possessed or something? Is that normal?" Tubbo asked as he looked out my window.

"NO ITS NOT FUCKING NORMAL- T-thats never happened before! I-I don't know..." Ranboo patted my shoulder.

"Don't worry Tommy I'm sure things will get better maybe this will be a one time thing- and maybe if it's not a onetime thing then we'll find a way to help fix it!!"

"I guess..." I mumbled as Drista looked around my room.

"Cool room" she said as she messed with the hoop that me and Wilbur made together. It broke when she poked it. Me and Wil had fun making that...

"Guys...is Wilbur gonna be okay?" I mumbled as I leaned onto tubbo.

"Of course he is! I did not get told millions of stories about your dad for this family to not be okay Tommy" Drista sat next to me and tubbo.

"Drista...Those are stories...Not real life...Not like we can be as great as our dad anyways...I'm just s-some chicken k-kid anyways" I whispered as I flopped onto my bed.

"Tommy your not some chicken kid! Your the only kid I know that chased a butler dude for his shoes cause they had uh..uum mud..yeah that confused me- BUT your the only person I know that would do that!" Drista said in an attempt to comfort me. I don't know if that was a compliment or insult but the others nodded along.

"I...I guess...but what about my brothers? Their great and all but I think their pretty normal compared to everyone..."

"No. Just no. Your brothers aren't normal." Tubbo said and ranboo nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean?"

"Welllll.....One Techno...I've seen him cut open bags with flour and shit in the kitchen then blame it on the local cat that Schlatt named and got attached too. I think Tech has a thing for...Violence. I mean puffy sends out armies trained for murder and she's never as excited as him" Tubbo said before ran boo jumped in.

"And Wilbur's cool but very very uhh mean...When you walk around with him sometimes he'll fade through the wall and somehow make it to the other wall to scare you. Tommy he literally pretended to pour water on me to scare me- He's messed up! interestingly enough your brothers and you seem more violent then people like puffy who lead an army to victory at the age of 15"

"Jeez fine I guess we're weird-...pussys..." I said making Drista punch me with an annoyed look.

"OW- WHAT WAS THAT F-"

"Tommy..." a tired voice from the door mumbled. I looked to see Wilbur standing in the doorway. He was still a bit out of it but he had a smile on his face.

"Wilbur!! Wilbur what happened?! Are you okay?! What was that?!" I said as I ran to hug him making him laugh.

"I'm fine...I am now...Sorry you had to see that...It happened this morning too...I dunno why or what it exactly is...I just tend to fall asleep and dream about weird things with this...Karl guy...He's...Apparently real? I dunno its weird" He mumbled as he hugged back and we soon both let go and he leaned against the doorframe.