⊄chapter 19 ⊅

^^^ today's art is by kiip 💬 🔪 school + commissions on Twitter of course

I'm tired. Imma go back to playing horror games

*Schlatts POV cause I say so*

"TUBBO ALMOST DIED!! schlatt, we promised the ballroom would be safe!"

"it was safe."

"what do you mean!!?? TUBBO AND HIS FRIEND GOT HURT, TOMMY ALMOST GOT HURT-"

"they weren't in the ballroom." she rolled her eyes as she continued to walk in circles.

"why are you to arguing? everything's fine in the end. tubbo and his friend are receiving medical attention" mom said as she braided her hair, adding different web like pins in her hair as she did.

"because puffy wants to apologize to everyone at the party in some way but we I think we don't have time for that"

"why don't we have time to apologize?" she asked as puffy sat down on the chair next to her.

"let me rephrase, I don't have time for that" I hear my sister scoff as she slouch into the chair more. "not my fault you guys left me with the job of covering up your shit"

"nonsense jay, how could you not have time to apologize?"

"if you didn't notice, our kingdom has a little problem with doing stupid shit that leads to war. if you want to apologize so badly then do it but trust me some of them aren't gonna take the apology unless they get something out of it" I tap my foot as they went back and fourth with what we would do about last nights incident.

it was cold, we were in the room the fucking royal doctor put tubbo in. waiting for tubbo to wake up. yelling wasn't helping to say the least. I should've brought a blanket.

"ok ok how about we take small issues first. for example, phil will be leaving tomorrow. today is the second last day they'll be staying!" mom had stopped braiding her hair and started to braid puffy's. it looked difficult but she seemed determined to get it done.

"whats so bad about that again? hasn't it been a while since they've been home? plus phils injured he should be resting not walking around a palace where anyone can try to jump him" puffy said as she fidgeted with the web hair pins.

"Puffy mom wants to find out where phil came from remember? its the whole reason she had me read those papers."

"aren't those the papers you called Tommy a chicken for? why can't they know about them? can't we just ask phil where he came from" I roll my eyes "yes, they are. they can't know about them cause they won't like what we're using it for- also you think mom hasn't asked already?"

"oh I have an idea! how about you take a break off of work to help me with phil and his boys? after all you get along with Williaamm? Wilburrr? which one is it again??"

"its Wilbur..and how would I take a break off of work? just leave and let all the wars start quicker?" puffy raised an eyebrow. "quicker?"

"what I'm only one person, I can only do so much" puffy was gonna say something till she yelped when mom accidentally pulled her hair when reaching for a hair pin.

"sorry dear. well is there anyone who can...maybe replace you in a way?" she puts the last hair pin in her hair and let it go to reveal a braid mainly supported by all the decorative hair pins.

"well...I guess he does owe me a favor"

*wilburs POV*

"wILbY!!!! GET UP WE NEED TO CHECK ON TUBBO AND MAKE SURE HE ISN'T DEADDDD" I open my eyes to see Tommy literally about to plunge onto me. I immediately roll of the bed, meeting my oh so beloved floor...I thought I finally was done with the floor...Tommy had fallen with me, shaking me aggressively when I sat up.