« Chapter 7 »

^^art by tam!! On Twitter :]
Homosexual

It feels great to have family members who talk to you normally about things like your sexuality

*Tommy POV*

I quickly walk just a bit faster to reach Wilbur and tug on his arm.
.
.
.
"Fuckmewitharake!!-" what.

I just stare at Wilbur in confusion till he grabs me and drags me away from the big crowd. After a small walk he looks at me "Tommy what the fuck! Don't scare me like that-"

"Why was fuck me with a rake the first fucking thing that you decided to yell?"

"Shush child it just was ok- now tell my why you thought it was a good idea to not stay by phil!" Wil whisper yelled at me. "Cause I saw you and Eret and Phil and techno didn't listen when I tried to get they're attention!" Wilbur groans while I hear a soft chuckle from Eret.

"I didn't take your brother as a snitch Wilbur..." EXCUSE ME "what did you call me!?" I swear I'm gonna start stabbing shit. Eret just chuckled while I started to give him death threats..what a bitch.

(Someone please explain wtf a Tory is to me)

"Well if your not a snitch then why would you try telling Phil where Wilbur is?" Oh for fucks sake "listen Erect...FUCK YOU I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUC-" a see through hand covers my mouth muffling my yelling at erect. "WiLmBur! Leme go!"

"Tommy shut the fuck up and stop bitching...if you shut up I'll...um..I'll buy you a coke!" He lifts his hand off my mouth and I turn around to glare at him. "You left without any warning Wilbur! It worried us, You got techno worried! With the help of my comments on how you could be dead.." I whisper the last part. "I'm not gonna stop yelling and let you go unless I know your safe!" God this sounds cringe, the blade would be disappointed.

"Then we can take you with us" Eret spoke up

"What." Me and Wilbur spoke in union. Did this guy just say I can help them take down a tyrant?...IS THIS A CALLING TO BE A HERO AND KICK THE BAD GUYS ASS JUST LIKE IN THE STORIES PHIL READS TO ME???!!!

*wilburs POV*

Did Eret seriously just invite my little brother to take down a tyrant!!!???? God he's gonna think he's some stupid hero or something god. I look to Tommy seeing his face light up "FUCK YEAH!! Wilbur! Wil! Wil! Wil! did you hear! I can help you take down the bad guys!!! We're gonna be heroes! OH what should be our hero names!?" He jumped up on down excitedly. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. We aren't gonna get him to shut up if we don't let him come along...

"Fine. You can kick a tyrants ass with us" I'm way too deep in this shit. Tommy cheers and we finally head to the surface with a new member of our little 'crew'. After going in the strange transportation that is a giants mouth we took of the scuba gear. Tommy would constantly try picking at something inside the giants mouth, I would have to stop him and apologize on his behalf till we finally got to the top. Tommy ran out I look out seeing the sun already down, the moon rises as the sun disappears. I step out taking the fresh breath of air, god I missed not being deep underwater. Queen Niki is lovely but i hated every moment about being in that underwater castle of hers.

"Ok Wilbur first things first we're getting you an umbrella" eret says walking next to me as Tommy cheers a little bit a head, jumping in the air just to slowly fall down. "What? Why?"

"So you can avoid burning to a crisp" he rolled his eyes.

"I can just turn invisible to avoid doing that"

"Then it's so we can avoid getting wet and so people can actually see you when it's day, if we went to the arachnid kingdom I think it would be a lot less likely of being kicked out if they could see you." Suddenly Tommy was right between me an Eret.

"Where are we going?!" God this fucking child. "To the arachnid kingdom, where the spider and scorpion people are, your dad has told you about them right?" Eret definitely spoke to him like any person would speak to a young child, I get he's a kid but don't treat him like he's a five year old. Only I get to do that.

"Oh you mean the ones in the stories he told at bedtime? The ones that are really really strong!? Oh they're so cool, especially the spider people! They can just climb stuff and shoot webs!!" Tommy and me were told lots of bedtime stories, I grew out of that of course but Tommy is still told all the stories before bed. I love my dad but All the stories were the same, they had the typical hero, maybe sometimes a love interest, a bad guy, betrayal, redemption, and a happy ending. Phil says that you can tell it's fictional since all the characters are just black and white. Me and techno agreed that it's unrealistic and will teach Tommy that life is in black and white, but Phil is persistent that Tommy will understand since I grew up with the stories and turned out 'fine'.

"What do you think wilbur?" Fuck I zoned out. I look at Eret confused and he seems to catch on "I was asking what you thought of the place we're staying in" eret pointed at a building I that I didn't notice we stopped in front of. It had a sing that had written in bold letters 'minx's inn' it looked fairly cozy and nice, even had vines growing on the building and quite lovely vegetation overall. "Looks nice"

"Alright great, now come on it's night and I'm not going anywhere without my beauty sleep" we followed Eret in to see a lady with long purple hair with cat ears attached and beautiful makeup turns her head and greets us with a smile.

"Foehckin finally...welcome to minx's inn! 'Ow may I help ya?" She swayed her tail behind her with a smile.

"We need a room for the night" she hums in response and gets a pair of keys from behind her "just de three o' you right?" Me and Eret nods while Tommy stares at her intensely. She gives the keys giving Tommy a nervous look before looking back to me and Eret "go up de stairs to de hallway on your right..nice ked by de way.." Tommy gives her an offended look and we take the keys and eret pays her while I drag Tommy away.

When the three of us finally get in the room Eret immediately takes a quick shower. Tommy jumps on his bed that he claimed while I look and see there's only two beds so lay on the one I'm assuming I have to share with Eret since Tommy already claimed his.

After Eret finished his shower we all head to bed and sleep through the night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1188

I stabbed myself today, ate some tacos, now in a different state for about 5 days.
The outside bugs sound nice

I swear this isn't an eret x Wilbur thing-
Not yet at least-
.
.
Jk jk....unless? Lol jk eret is great but I legit don't think eret x Wilbur isn't a thing so yeh- plus he's older than Wil in this story by a few years. Also sorry if eret gives bad guy vibes, there's reason to why he can be moody at times

Anyways future me talking. Now home. Drink water, eat my cupcake (if you can ofc) sleep is propaganda so the government can get rid of all the gay ships in tv shows