∿ Chapter 9 ∿

^^ cool art have no idea who made it but I'm forcing u to look at it-

*Wilburs POV*

We had been walking for hours...and we finally...finally made it....to..a FUCKING TAVERN THANK GOD FOOD-

I feel like it's been years since I tasted anything-
Well I mean my tastebuds are fucked I technically can't taste shit right. Dad says it's a phantom thing. God I miss the texture of bread. Basically what happened was I haven't eaten anything since I left my house, so me and Tommy kept bugging Eret for food but he kept saying we'll eat when we get there. We got here, got some judging stares, mostly towards Eret, and we pulled him into this tavern.

So now we sit in a booth, We wait for our food, Tommy would make this war scene with his utensils, eret would look around nervous shaking his foot up and done, sometimes shaking the table. I just sat in hunger watching Tommy's knife army take down the spoons. Sometimes I give Eret a small worried glance wanting to ask him why he's nervous, unfortunately as soon I do try asking the food we ordered shows up. I thank the waitress and compliment her hair cause shes rocking it, she chuckles and waves goodbye with a smile while she goes to serve more people.

Me and Eret both got simple mushroom soup while Tommy got some mashed potatoes, fries, and a coke in a glass cup.

(I completely forgot Tommy was a vegetarian and a chicken and almost gave him fucking fried chicken help-)

A few minutes of eating my soup along with Tommy devouring his food, I look up and see Eret hasn't eaten any of his soup at all! "Yo Eret are you okay? You haven't even touched your food and you seem kinda nervous.." he looked at me I could feel the table shake less."oh yeah..Um what makes you think I'm nervous?.." he says with a anxious chuckle. "Well the tables been shaking ever since we sat down and you refuse to even look up from your soup, looks like your crushing on it to be honest with you." 

"Heh you think I'm gonna make out with soup?" He laughed gently, thankfully he stops shaking his leg. "Nah looks more like your preparing yourself to ask it out heh..need me to ask it for you? I can even be your wing man" Eret just laughed.

"Wilby stop helping Eret make out with soup!! You should be helping me take down the fork army" Tommy had already finished his food and went back to playing war with his new dangerous toys. I grab a spoon he left laying on the plate, whipping it with a napkin, then bonked him gently on the head with it. "Just drop the fork Tom, Eret needs this, by the way he looked at that soup I'm not even sure if he's had his first kiss yet"

(They bullying my man Eret let's get an F in chat for em)

"Ugh fine, wiLIaM" he says before dropping the fork on the plate and crossing his arms to pout. "Pfft, I've had my first kiss before Wilbur" he rolled his eyes finally starting to eat his probably now cold soup. "Oh yeah? Mind telling me the story? Only if you want to of course" I'm quite the romancer myself, and what I mean by that is I'm very single and touched starved and loved hearing other peoples romantic experiences just to imagine myself in the situations. That's normal though, right?

"Oh, well it was years ago...just me and some cute boy ended up kissing.." he shrugged as he told his short tale. "Aw come on is that really all your gonna tell me!?" I whine, not realizing I'm being more of a child than Tommy. He just rolls his eyes "we should get going, the suns finally going down so you can walk around without turning invisible" he smiles and gets up, though I am upset I don't get a Romantic love story to aww to I'm definitely glad I helped calm down Eret.

Eret pays and we leave, heading towards the castle front doors. Even though Eret was definitely a bit nervous while we headed to the royals, I just couldn't help but feel confident about convincing the royals to join

So we got in...with some convincing, and by convincing I mean Eret blurted out that me and Tommy were Phil's kids before almost being tackled down by a guard as soon as they saw him-

So now we sit, apparently it was the royals dinner time...and we just happened to show up during they're lovely family dinner that they apparently don't get to have often do to work. Despite the fact that we obviously already ruined they're day I still felt confident.

I looked around the room, we sat in a surprisingly average in size dining room. We sat at a round table that had seven comfy chairs around the table, all the chairs had someone in them except one. I looked at the royals who chairs were a bit separated from ours making us face them more. The queen had a poker face on that not even the gods could read. Who I assume to be the eldest princess, had half white half brown puffy hair and just stared at me with a look of worry. Maybe it's cause she went to war with my kind and basically destroyed the kingdom? I'm not sure...I then look at the prince, unlike the other royals he was actually part bee. Stripes on his cheeks with the antennas and everything. He had brown hair that almost covered his eyes, he just looked at Tommy as Tommy stared back. I think they're communicating...

"Well...your majesty I would like to start with I'm incredibly sorry for showing up on such short notice, especially after the last time I was here...w-where is prince schlatt actually?" Eret broke the silence, looking as nervous as he did in the tavern. He even took off his sunglasses and kept fidgeting with them. You could see his chocolate brown eyes look around nervously, looking everywhere except the royals.

"He couldn't make it on time, as usual...so he's running late." The queen brought her cup of tea to her lips, slowly drinking it "why is he running late again?" The prince spoke up, finally breaking from his and Toms staring contest thing or whatever the fuck they were doing. "Tubbo we already told you..he has a..'situation'..." the queen rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath.

"What situation? You make it sound like he's having a one night stand" the princess spoke up with a sly smirk. "Puffy!" The queen shot her a glare "we have guest" the princess by the name of puffy rolled her eyes "yeah the guest I should be acting formal to is a human who tried tearing off one of the three spider legs he has left. Oh but let's not forget the phantom and chicken who he claims to be they're sons" the queen pinches the bridge of her nose while Tommy gives her a offended look. "Puffy your younger brother is a bee-"

"I'm just saying it's unlikely, if he adopted them then good for him! But he never said anything about his kids being adopted-" she started but the queen interrupted her "he didn't say a lot..so please..for now show some decency" the queen rolled her eyes.

(I feel British now that I typed "the queen" more than five times at this point-)

Puffy went quiet and nodded softly. This is definitely a rough start but...I'm sure we can work with this right? Everyone went silent, waiting, it was intimidating as fuck. These royals are very fucking sketchy to be honest. Are they like Phil's fan club or something? Why did they need to see if we were really Phil's kids? What's it to em? Why is the fact that we could be Phil kids is what let us in?? All my confidence was slowly being drained, but I still kept a somewhat calm smile on. If Eret was willing to do this despite his history with them then it must be important to him, and if it's important to him it's important to me...he's my friend...can I call him that? He considers me his friend right?? I hope so..or else all those jokes I made are definitely gonna be embarrassing to look back to-

The sound of the door behind me opening interrupts my thoughts. "Fuck" I hear Eret whisper, I look at him with confusing obviously not reading the room properly as the sound of footsteps slowly walking past me fills the room. "Ah schlatt! It's about time! We have..um..guest. Sit down, join us for dinner" you could hear the smile and relief in the queens voice.

"Who are they?" I hear a deep somewhat raspy voice speak up as I hear a chair being pulled back. I finally look towards the new person in the room

If I had any confidence left...then it definitely all disappeared as soon as I looked at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1539

Wilbur is officially just me. But single. And male.
Hsbsjdjdbdjb but anygay

Drink water it's yum, don't forget to eat food like I do- and remember sleep is propaganda so they can steal all the schlatt plushies-