‣Chapter 26 ‣

^^^art by soapi leaf probably on Twitter-

*schlatts POV*

"SCHLATTTTTT" tubbo shakes me awake with a smile.

"What tubbo..."

"We're visiting Charlie's castle today remember??!! Come on please tell me you slept last night and we can go" I nod as I sit up "you sure? You don't look very awake..."

"I just woke up tubbo don't worry I promise I slept enough..." I rub my eyes as puffy burst through the door with a smile.

"Schlatt! Come on come on get your ass up I'm tired of seeing your ass mope in sadness let's visit Charlie already and offer that deal to that guy you mentioned!!" She yelled as she went into my closet throwing clothes onto my bed to wear.

"Pufffyyyy...." I groaned as she pulled the blanket off me.

"Get up schlatt, get changed, we're going to visit Charlie!!" she yelled with a smile as I sat up.

"puffy calm down we have time" tubbo said as he tried to use his wings. of course he failed miserably not even getting himself off the ground.

"tubbo stop trying to fly and let your wings rest...they aren't gonna heal if you keep that up..."

"But I hate walking!!"

"Walkings all your gonna be doing if you keep that up.." puffy mumbled. He looked down and walked to the door.

"I'll meet you guys at breakfast okay?" He said with a small fake smile. Then he walked out the door and puffy listened to his steps stray further away.

"How...how are we gonna tell him?" She whispers.

"I dunno...maybe don't?"

"Schlatt what the hell do you mean don't? I think he should know that his wing isn't gonna..heal.."

"I dunno...is there really no way we can fix his wing?.." she sighed as she shook her head and walk to the door.

"Just...get dressed we'll talk about what we can do about his wing with mom after breakfast okay?"

"Alright" I say as she starts to head out the door before stopping.

"Oh and schlatt" I look at her, her eyes expressing worry as she tried to smile. "I'm always here to talk if you need it...just remember that...and you don't actually have to join us..you can sleep more if you want.." I shook my head

"No no no it's fine! I haven't seen Charlie since the ball and we never get to hang out so-"

"Schlatt I'm serious, you need sleep...how much sleep did you get tonight?"

"Can we worry about tubbo and let me change-"

"Schlatt. How much sleep did you get tonight?" She dropped her smile as she asked.

"Uh...hey puffy have you seen the Pope lately?" She rolls her eyes to my question.

"Is this about what happened with Wil-"

"nO-"

"....I'll see you at breakfast, tell me if your going when your there" she finally walks out and closes the door.

"....I'll see you at breakfast then.."

[time skip brought to you by my hatred for my history class]

"Tubbo stop trying to talk to the driver we're almost there just please behave" puffy groaned.

"I'm just excited! its my first time out the castle without mom!!"