⥁ Chapter 10 ⥀

^^ artist is actually mentioned in the art but YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS HOW SCHLATT AND TUBBOS HAIR LOOKS LIKE THEY MATCH FUCK IT IDC anygay art by Sapphfrog on both Twitter and Instagram :)) Pinterest is beloved

Tw: injury's and mention of animal abuse I suppose

*Narrator talk time*

Didn't think I'd just forget about good old Philza Minecraft just to satisfy you thirsty shippers did you? Hope not! Cause Phil has a long story to tell, ever since Tommy went with Wil and eret he's been dealing with a whole lot of shit. Does he know Tommy went with eret and Wilbur? Nope. So how about a good old story time from the old man himself? You'd like that right? Right...

*phils POV*

If one more fucking thing goes wrong I'm snapping someone like a goddamn twig. That sounds like something techno would say, is this the stress he feels on the daily? God I haven't been this stress since I disappeared from the public. You see it's now a day later since we went to the merling kingdom, we ended up losing Tommy. God knows where the fuck he is now.
.
.
.
As me and techno discuss how to get Wilbur I felt a tug on my sleeve, knowing it's Tommy I just shrug him off. We need to find Wilbur, I can't be focusing on some random thing Tommy wants to show me. "Not now Tommy" he stops and stays quiet. Strangely quiet. After a minute or two of talking with techno and thinking that he's just a bit distracted by the aquatic scenery, techno looks behind us and stops.

"Uhhh Phil..where's Tommy?" I stop and look around to see that Tommy is in fact missing. Maybe he just ran into a random store? Me and techno ended up looking around, thinking we would find him in a few minutes. A few minutes turned into and hour. An hour turned into multiple hours. Techno kept trying to convince me to ask for help but I kept refusing. I don't need help from a whole kingdom to find my son, I used to save people on the daily, I can do it myself.

"Phil maybe if we ask the queen she'll help us look for him, we're going there anyways. Plus it's been hours and we haven't found him"  techno puts a hand on my shoulder giving me a look of empathy. "Come on...I'm sure that if we ask for some help it'll be easier to find them both" maybe he's right, it would make the process faster...I give him a weak smile and nod. So we headed to queen Niki, the guards took one look at me and led me too her. She was surprised to say the least.

"P-Phil!? Where have you been all these years!? W-Would you l-l-like a room to stay? Maybe-"

"No...um I'm just passing by...but I ended up losing my son Tommy near the stores, we were looking for Wilbur and Eret, a tall phantom boy? Brown hair, he wore a yellow sweater? That's Wilbur..and you already know eret. I was wondering if you knew where they were and if you could maybe help us look for Tommy.." she nodded "o-oh of course! Of course! I did in fact see Wilbur, him and Eret ended up heading to the arachnid kingdom! As for Tommy I can send my guards looking for him now...what does he look like?"

"He has Messy Blonde hair, blue eyes, he's a chicken, wears a red sleeved shirt and some cargo shorts along with a red coat sometimes, about this tall" I raised my hand a bit over my head. Her guards went looking for Tommy as she stubbornly offered to give us a place to stay. I slept in the underwater kingdom before , let me tell you it's hard sleeping so far deep in the ocean. Techno said we should take the offer, I didn't feel tired, but I took it anyways cause techno was probably tired.

So we stayed the night, we left as soon as we woke up despite the queens offers. Once we were on the surface I picked techno up and started flying, it was a bit hard at first considering how wet my wings were but after a few shakes I was flying again. It was all going fucking swell until something pierced into my wing.