⊟Chapter 21 ⊟

^^^ thank you berry on Twitter for blessing us with this. This chapter has ranboo and I find this picture very funny.

Enjoy :)

*wilburs POV because I love him but he's also really scary when he stands directly in front of someone like 'yo'*

"What the hell are you talking about Eret I came cause you asked me too"

"You could've still said no. Looked like you were going somewhere too"

"I wasn't...let's continue this 'adventure' of yours already" I pick up my pace causing me to walk past him as we went down the hall.

"Yeah sure, why did you even join me in the first place?"

"I was bored"

"Bullshit. That can't be the only reason you joined me on this shit" I could sense his eye roll from behind me as he quickened his pace. "Why did you actually join me" where are we even going. Where does this lead to? What the point of this dumb question.

"How about this, I tell you what I'm looking for, you tell me why you tagged along"

"Then I guess I'll never find out what your looking for"

"Alright then have fun navigating these halls then" excuse me-

"Wait what do you-" he starts bolting down the passage. WHAT THE FUCK. "Wait don't leave me here you asshole!!" I ran after him.

I'm gonna kill him when I catch up.

*Erets POV*

Haha L wilburs slow- well slow for now. He's got long legs I'm sure he'll catch up soon.

I turn the corner and start to slow down when I see light coming from down the hall. I'm getting closer.

I walk faster and stop to look closer. this wasn't here before. it was a window. looking into the library. where the prince and princes we're looking directly at me.

fuck.

I stay still, silent, till schlatt spoke up.

"I never understood why mom had them moved this mirror here." he looked down to his book. mirror? they can't see me. they can't see me. holy shit this is great. I can feel a smile creep onto my face as the royals continue to talk. they might spill something useful.

"so...what are we gonna do about Phil leaving?" puffy asked as she starred at what she thought was a mirror. schlatt shrugged as he continued to read his book. I could here Wilburs footsteps as they went on.

"mom won't exactly be happy if he leaves. not only that I only recently got a training buddy! and he's leaving tomorrow!!" she shouted stressfully as schlatt shushed her.

"we're in a library stop shouting. I call this karma for not training with me as much when we we're kids"

"Oh come on! I only stopped when I had to lead the army" her eyes were dull as he stared. Wilburs footsteps slowed down till eventually he stopped behind me.

"god I know what you mean now about this place being haunted. were those footsteps" for the first time since I got here she turned to look at her brother who sat comfortably in a chair next to a coffee table. he looked up from the book to give her an eye roll. "Told your ass this place was haunted" she laughed as she looked back to the mirror.

as soon as she looked at what she saw her smile dropped. I got scared she could suddenly see us for a moment. I felt Wilbur tense up behind me as she stared.