CHAPTER XV - WILDEST DREAMS

'if that's not enough then I could always chop of your dick

'if that's not enough then I could always chop of your dick.'

I awoke to a blinding white light. Oh my god am I dead. I looked around to see I wasn't in heaven in fact I was in the animal clinic. Why the hell am I in the animal clinic. I sat up and groaned at the excruciating pain in my stomach and shoulder. I looked over to my left and saw a very worried looking Scott and a concerned looking Deaton.

"What the hell, how did I get here?" I asked the pair who grabbed my hand helping me to sit up.

"Dr Deaton brought us here from the preserve Li, he also took the wolfsbane bullets out." Scott told me and I gave Deaton a grateful smile to which he returned.

"Hang on, you're a veterinarian?" I asked the man confused as to why he knew anything about our kind.

"Most of the time yes but I also know about your kind and how special you are." He said am I was confused. Why did people keep telling me I'm special?

"What do you mean special?" I asked him

"You're a different kind of wolf, half empath and half wolf and by the looks of things, you have already made a connection." He said as he began to clean the table.

"I think I'm connected to Derek because I got hurt when he got hurt." I said and he nodded at me.

"Well that may be but your kind are very rare and I have never met one but you need to be extremely careful, if the person you are connected to dies, you die too." He said and I was shocked and apparently so was Scott. "That is why I have this for you, it's the only one I have but if you are ever on the brink of death drink this and it'll help." He said as he passed me a small vile of red liquid that looked a lot like blood and I shoved it into my pocket.

"So have you found your mate?, your kind all has one. It's usually somebody you already know." Deaton asked casually as he continued to organise the shelves but i chocked on air.

"Um no." I said but both of them seemed to see I was lying

"Oh my god you have haven't you." Said Scott with a wide grin on his face "Who is it?" He asked

"Um it's Stiles." I whispered but I knew he heard me and he let out a girly squeal.

"Oh my god my ship is sailing." Said Scott

"Shut up you can't tell him." I said to the overly excited boy.

"How bad are the urges?" Deaton asked me in seemingly concern.

"Well I want to kill anyone that even looks at him the wrong way so I would say pretty bad." He just nodded and Scott looked shocked at the idea. I then thanked both of them before leaving and going back home. God I can't wait to sleep.

~~~

It was now the next day and we were at school. The bullet holes have healed and I had that vile that Deaton gave me stuffed into the bottom of my backpack. It was nearly the winter formal and I had yet to get a dress or even ask Isaac to the dance. After arriving at school this morning, Scott told me how Peter had come into the animal clinic not long after I had left looking for him. Apparently Deaton is a total badass and stopped him.