CHAPTER XXVII - RIP TO MY YOUTH

'stop being a pussy

'stop being a pussy.'

Not long after our talk, Jackson had to leave. Said he had something important to do but he'll talk to me soon. I couldn't believe it. I had known the boy basically my whole life and now I found out he was my twin brother. I knew one thing, I was going to save him no matter what. It was now the morning and I was waiting for Stiles to come pick me up in the Jeep.

Speak and he shall appear. He pulled up to my drive way and I opened the door only to see Scott in the front seat. "Move" I said and the boy shook his head at me. I looked him in the eyes "get in the back seat." I said and he moved.

"That's not fair." Shouted Scott as he snapped out of the trance.

"Life's not fair Scotty." I said with a laugh. Ever since last night, I couldn't stop smiling and the boys seemed to notice.

"So where did you go yesterday and why didn't you answer any of our calls or texts and why do you look so happy?" Asked Stiles as he focused on the road. I think he must have had a lot of aderall today.

"I had something to do and what can't I just be happy." I said but Scott glared at me knowing I was lying. I didn't want to tell the boys about Jackson until we figured out how to save him.

"Whatever, but when you left, Jackson attacked us all in the library and Erica had a seizure, we had to take her to Derek and he broke her arm to heal her and we also found out that Jackson's supposed sister lives in Beacon Hills." Said the spastic boy in one breath. Jesus, everything exciting always happens when I'm not around.

"Wow." I said and both boys nodded at my words in agreement.

~~~

We had now arrived at school and we hopped out of the Jeep walking into school whilst talking about Matt. Apparently he was unconscious after the attack and Allison had to phone him an ambulance. As we walked towards the entrance, we saw the boy approaching us. The boys however didn't notice until the boy spoke

"Hey." He said and they turned around to face him. "Do you guys know why nobody is getting suspended after what happened?" He asked. He was making me feel weird. I was getting a really bad vibe off him so I stepped behind the boys.

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Said the bald boy rather harshly.

"I had a concussion." Said Matt.

"Well nobody got seriously hurt." He said instead but the boy didn't seem to like his answer as he spoke again.

"Hey I was in the ER for six hours." He said. So what?

"Do you wanna know the truth Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now!" Said the annoyed boy as he gestured a small amount using his hand from the floor. I laughed at his actions. Angry Stiles is hot. Jesus Lilac, get over yourself and stop thinking that your best friend is hot. I grabbed the boy to tell him to stop as Scott spoke up.