CHAPTER XXXIII - 1 STEP FORWARD, 3 STEPS BACK

'you know you love it stilinski

'you know you love it stilinski.'

I was the day after, and Jackson was alive and well. The first stop we made was to see the boys parents who to say were shocked would be an understatement. They were even more shocked when we told them we were siblings. However, they welcomed me to be a part of their family. The boy had stayed the night at my house, he said he didn't want to be smothered by his parents. They had taken to boy to the hospital to be checked over and the doctors were just as shocked as they were when he turned up alive. After getting the all clear, they hesitantly agreed for the boy to stay with me.

It was morning and I walked into the kitchen to find the boy already awake. "Hey, how did you sleep." I asked as I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"I didn't." He said as he took the glass I had poured him too.

"I get it." I said and he looked confused so I elaborated. "After I die, I don't sleep." I said

"Exactly how many times have you died?" He asked

"Twice." I replied and his eyes widened. I walked over to the radio that was my dads and turned it on. Every morning when my parents were alive, we would listen to the radio as we ate breakfast. I kept that tradition. My favourite song was playing. I grabbed the eggs from the fridge, dancing to the music as the boy laughed. I began to cook the eggs, one for each of us before turning to the boy. "Come on." I said

"I don't dance." He said

"Not even with your little sis." I said and grabbed the boys hand and pulled him from the seat. I continued to dance as the boy stood stiff. I sighed and gave him my puppy dog eyes and he sighed before moving to the music slightly.

Eventually, we were both dancing and singing. He was actually quite good. We stopped once we smelt burning. We both rushed back into the kitchen to see the brunt and steaming eggs. Then the doorbell rang.

"Answer the door, I got this." And the boy nodded before leaving to answer the door. I scraped the pan clean before deciding on toast. Couldn't go wrong there.

"Li, it's Stiles." Shouted Jackson as the spastic boy walked into the kitchen and even better, he was holding pancakes. I love pancakes.

"I came to apologise, even brought a peace offering." Said my best friend

"I should be the one apologising, I was a bitch." I said as my brother came back into the kitchen taking a seat next to the boy. He grabbed the pancakes and placed some on us plate. "Hey, they're mine." I said

"We're family, we can share." He said as he munched on the food.

"Okay." I said as I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I leaned over the counter and poured the contents onto the food. The boy grimaced. "I thought you wanted to share." I said and he sighed pushing the plate towards me which I gladly ate. Stiles laughed.

"Shut up Stilinski." Said Jackson

"Hey, that's my best friend be nice." I said as I passed the boy the pancake that had no blood which he gladly ate. Stiles sighed.

"So, where's Scott?" I asked

"With Allison." He said

"Should have known." I said as I grabbed another blood bag and downed it.

"No matter how many times you do that, it's still disgusting." Said Stiles and now it was Jackson's turn to laugh at the boy.

"You know you love it Stilinski." I said as I walked over to the boy and placed a kiss on his cheek leaving a blood stain. He quickly wiped it away before I laughed and went it my room to change, leaving the two boys to talk.

Third Person POV

Jackson looked at the boy beside him. "You know if you hurt her, I'll kill you." He said

"What are you talking about?" Asked the buzz cut boy.

"I've seen the way you look at her." Said the boy

"Is it that obvious?" Asked the hazel eyed boy.

"Yes, now remember what I said." Said the jock

"Noted." He said as the girl entered the room, now dressed for the day.

"What were you boys taking about?" She asked.

"Nothing." Said Stiles quickly.

"Well, Stiles you can give us a ride." She said

"Where are we going?" Asked the girls brother

"To see Derek" she replied

"Why?" He asked

"He's your alpha and you don't want to end up killing anymore people so get dressed." She said and the boy left to change.

"I can't believe you're twins." Said her best friend

"Best believe it Stiles." She said as she walked over to the boy and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, for how I acted last night. I never thought of things from your perspective." She said as she pulled away and her brother came back.

"Let's go." He said

~~~

It was now later in the day and Jackson's parents had invited us for dinner. Apparently they had big news. We were now sat at the dinner table eating our food.

"So, we have a big surprise." Said Jackson's mother.

"We're moving to London." Said Jackson's Dad

"What?" Asked the boy as I sat still, I was shocked.

"It's all been planned, we leave in two weeks." Said the man with a smile on his face.

"But me and Lilac just found each other, I can't leave her. She's my sister." Said the sad boy as he grabbed my hand under the table probably sending my sadness.

"That's why we thought that maybe Lilac could come with us." They said

"What, leave Beacon Hills, leave my friends?" I asked in shock

"Yes dear, we want to adopt you. You can be with your brother again." Said the woman

"You don't have to decide tonight, take all the time you need." Said the boys father as Jackson sent me a smile.

What was I going to do?

Let me know what you think. Do you think Lilac will leave with Jackson? Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thanks for reading.