CHAPTER XIX - BREAK FREE

'i'm sorry i couldn't visit you in the hospital lydia, but i was kinda dead

'i'm sorry i couldn't visit you in the hospital lydia, but i was kinda dead.'

After a long night of explaining to Noah about what happened and Melissa checking me over, I had persuaded everyone to let me go to school. This would be a great way to test my control, unless I rip apart the whole school. That would be a problem. As I approached the school, I kept getting strange glances from everyone as I was supposed to be dead. I saw Allison and Lydia and approached them.

"Hey" I said and the both turned to look at me with smiles

"Oh my Li I'm so happy you're not dead." Said Lydia as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Me too Li I'm so happy to see you." Said Allison as she hugged me too.

"I'm sorry I couldn't visit you in the hospital Lydia but I was kinda dead." I said attempting to lighten up the mood

"It's not a big deal, I don't really remember being in the woods or much before that either." She said and I let out a shaky breath as I knew she didn't remember me attacking her.

"You really don't remember anything?" Asked Allison

"No, they call it a fugue state which basically means we have no idea why you were walking around naked in the woods for two day. But personally, I don't care, I lost 9 pounds." She said smiling as she pushed open the doors. Everyone, and I mean everyone turned to look at us. Lydia however hadn't noticed. Who wouldn't look at us though, I was the girl who came back from the dead and Lydia walked around naked in the woods for two days. We were freaks. Who cares right? I could rip of all of their heads if I wanted to.

"Are you ready?" Asked Allison

"Please it's not like I'm the one who died or that my aunt is a serial killer." She said as she looked back at all the people. Her confidence seemed to falter.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." Allison whispered to the red head who flicked her hair behind her shoulder and strutted away. "How are you dealing with everything Li, I mean becoming a vampire." She asked me in a hushed tone. I laughed.

"Never felt more alive, ironic right. Who gives a fuck what people think I'm a bad bitch and you only live once well in my case more than once but you get what I mean. I'm going to live my life not held back by anything." I said with a newfound confidence as I walked away from the surprised girl.

I walked down the halls until I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Isaac. He smiled and wrapped me into a hug. He smelled different, he smelt like a werewolf. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Li I'm so glad you're alive I was so upset when you died." He exclaimed

"Cut the crap Isaac when did Derek bite you?" I asked and he seemed surprised.