CHAPTER XXVIII - PRETTY BOY

'i'm gonna break his nose

'i'm gonna break his nose.'

It was now the next day and Allison had called me over to her house saying she had something important to tell me. Scott had made me promise that I wouldn't tell the girl about what her mother did and I hesitantly agreed even though I think she should know that her mother tried to kill us. Apparently whilst I was unconscious, Derek had bitten Victoria which meant that she was going to turn. But I knew the code of the hunters, Deaton had told me about it and a hunter must die if they receive the bite either by their own hand or another's. Tonight was a full moon so that meant tonight her mother was going to die. I couldn't tell her that her mother is probably going to tip herself so I decided to keep quiet.

I rang the doorbell and Chris answered the door. As soon as he saw me he went to close the door but I put my hand up and stopped it. I pushed it open as the man glared and I stepped into the house. I saw Victoria walk over to us and I could smell blood, not entirely human which meant she was turning. I walked up to the woman who stepped back.

"Listen, I know you don't like me or what I am but I am one of your daughters best friends. I know what Derek did and I know what you have to do. I want you to know that I'll be there for Allison through everything, I know what it's like to loose the people you love." I said but her cold demeanour didn't change. "You tried to kill me and I can't forgive you but for your daughters sake just let me be there for her."I said before I walked up the stairs leaving them both shocked. They didn't think such a inhumane being could care for others as I did.

I opened the girls bedroom door and saw her sat in her bed biting her nails anxiously. Once she noticed me she stood up ushering me to the bed as she closed the door.

"Okay I need you to promise that you won't freak out." She said and I began to get nervous.

"Omg are you pregnant?" I asked

"What? No. But this is something important." She said and I let out a sigh of relief. Scott was basically a big child and could not take care of one of his own even though he will be a great dad in the future.

"Okay I'm listening." I said and she sat beside me sighing before she spoke.

"So last night when I dropped Matt at home, he left his camera in the car and I decided to look at the photos." She said and I nodded "Well these pictures weren't exactly normal." She added and I was confused

"What do you mean?" I asked the girl

"Well he had pictures of me, everywhere. At school, at lacrosse games and some were even in my house. But that's not the worst part." She said as she nervously bit her nails again.

"What's the worst part?" I gulped.

"He also had pictures of you." She said and my eyes widened.

"What kind of pictures Allison?" I asked knowing there was something she wasn't telling me. The girl picked up her phone and showed me the image she had taken from Matts camera. There I was, in my bedroom and completely naked but that wasn't the worst one. He had one of me and Isaac, but not just any photo, we were having sex. You couldn't see the boys face but I could tell it was him, however, you could clearly see me on top of the boy. I didn't want to be the next Kim Kardashian.