CHAPTER XVI - BORN TO DIE

'you're not tom riddle you bitch, now let me go

'you're not tom riddle you bitch, now let me go.'

We had made it to the winter formal and Isaac once again opened the car door for me. I looked over to see Allison and Jackson, he smelt strongly of alcohol and the brunette seemed to be already fed up of his presence. Then next to them was Lydia and Stiles, he looked handsome in his suit and Lydia looked like she would rather be here with anyone else. A pang of jealousy rang through me as I watched them link arms but I ignored it and grabbed Isaac's hand pulling him over to the four.

"Hey guys." I said and they all turned to look at us.

"You look hot." Said Lydia taking in my appearance.

"Yeah you do, I mean you look beautiful, I mean you look really nice." Stammered Stiles and I laughed

"You guys look great, expect for you Jackson, you just look like a dick and you reek of booze." Everyone laughed except for him who gave me a hard glare. "Remember what I said." I whispered to the boy who seemed to straighten up. We all entered the dance and me and Isaac sat on the bleachers.

"Hey, um I know I said that I didn't want to talk about my father but do you think I could stay at your house tonight because he kinda said I couldn't come to the dance." He asked looking embarrassed.

"Of course Isaac, I told you that I want to help." I replied and he smiled.

"Thank you, so do you wanna dance?" He asked to which I nodded taking his hand and he led me to the dance floor. He was a good dancer, it was kind of surprising. We danced for a while until a slow song came on and he looked at me nervous. I grabbed his hands and put them on my waist, he stiffened under my touch and I placed my hands around his neck as we swayed to the music.

"You know Isaac you're a great guy." I told the boy as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Li, you're amazing too and I don't think I already said it but you look amazing." He said and I could feel my cheeks turn red. Thankfully he couldn't see me blush as my head was still on his shoulder.

"Thanks Isaac you don't look too bad yourself." I replied pulling back so I could look into his eyes. We stared into each other's eyes and I could feel him pull me closer. Our lips connected slowly but the only thing I could think about in that moment was Stiles and then he interrupted.

"Hey Li, have you seen Lydia?" Said Stiles as we pulled apart from our kiss looking at each other smiling.

"No why?" I asked the boy who seemed worried.

"She left to find Jackson and she hasn't come back yet." He told me and now I could see why he was worried, with the alpha on the loose, anything could happen. I turned to Isaac and said.

"Hey um maybe we can talk later but I have to go find Lydia, if I don't make it back there's a spare key under the plant pit outside my house." I said walking away from the boy without waiting for a response. Me and Stiles began to search for the girl but we couldn't find her.