CHAPTER XXVI - SAD GIRL

'yeah i'll tell you, i'm gonna kill that bitch

'yeah i'll tell you, i'm gonna kill that bitch.'

This absolute idiot of a boy had given us a restraining order, how lovely of him. We were sat in a interrogation room as Noah read us all of the rules that come with the restraining order. Jackson's father kept glancing at me. Every time I turned, he was glaring intently. It was almost as if he knew me but I had never met this man in my life.

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore, you will not speak to him and you will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or mentally." Said Noah and I sighed loudly. All heads turned to me.

"You should show more respect young lady, where are your parents?" Asked Mr Whittemore, everyone else in the room eyes widened before I spoke.

"Well my biological parents died when I was born and I only know their names but nothing else about them. But my adoptive parents, they died last year actually, it was a fire. So I'm an orphan, emancipated too. I don't have any other family so is that good enough for you." I said and he looked extremely awkward as turned and left the room. I just laughed, hey if I don't laugh I'll cry.

"What about school?" Asked Stiles in an attempt to change the awkward atmosphere. He had grabbed my hand obviously in an attempt to comfort me which I gladly accepted.

"You'll take classes whilst attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance." Said his father as his angry tone had now seemed to return.

"What if we need to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls and they're right next to each-" started the spastic boy but cut himself off as he lifted his head to meet his fathers stern glaze. I bit the inside of my cheek to not laugh before the boy dismissed his sentence "I'll just hold it." He said as he lowered his gaze back to his lap and began to run circles on my palm, god this boy is gonna be the death of me.

~~~

We were now outside the interrogation room and I could hear the parents lecturing their children. I wish my parents were here, even if it was to shout at me. I was stood awkwardly waiting for Stiles who was my ride. Mrs McCall was beyond angry as she yelled at her son.

"I'm grounding you, you're grounded." She shouted

"Well what about work?" Asked Scott

"Fine other than work, and no tv." She said

"The TVs broken." Said the boy.

"Then no computer." She concluded

"I need the computer for school." He replied. He was just making things worse.

"Then uh no Stiles." She shouted as she pointed to the boys best friend who asked the woman

"What no Stiles?"